General Anime Discussion Thread

Has anyone ever heard of a show called Gun X Sword?
Because I saw a few screenshots of it, heard some music from it and read a basic plot summary of it and tbh it looks and sounds exciting.

So I pose ya'll the question once more, should I watch this anime?
(After I wrap up Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam)

Here's a site that's like Did You Know Gaming, except with anime. It's just getting started so there is only 6 pages at the moment but expect plenty more to come (they claim to update it everyday) :D

http://www.gogoanime.com/watch-anime-list
add block makes this site bearable.

Also I'm looking for more anime to watch. things along the lines of SoA, Accel World, Naurto, One Peice, DB-DBZ. Basically something with action. may or may not contain fan service, extreme violence, and gratuitous use of completely silly weapons/powers.

Also I'm looking for more anime to watch. things along the lines of SoA, Accel World, Naurto, One Peice, DB-DBZ. Basically something with action. may or may not contain fan service, extreme violence, and gratuitous use of completely silly weapons/powers.

Hunter x Hunter (2011), Berserk, Hajime no Ippo (lack of powers), Tenjho Tenge/Kenichi, Claymore, Ghost in the Shell, and Bleach I guess among other things. They all fit what you're looking for in one aspect or another, however Berserk and Hunter x Hunter fit the bill the most out of all of them.

I'm personally using Crunchyroll to view anime and KissAnime for everything else not licensed for Australia

Edit: And as Chiba stated below, FOTNS fits what your looking for perfectly.

Already watch Ghost in the shell and bleach. not sure about the other ones. thanks for the suggestions. more would be appreciated as i really don't sleep often.
There is also a Devil May Cry anime, albeit a short one. Mildly enjoyable. There's also Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple (Or History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. Both are the same, just for some reason it has two different titles.) and Full Metal Panic. Yu Yu Hakusho is another good one.

There is also a Devil May Cry anime, albeit a short one. Mildly enjoyable. There's also Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple (Or History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. Both are the same, just for some reason it has two different titles.) and Full Metal Panic. Yu Yu Hakusho is another good one.
thank you chiba. that should last me a while.

If you haven't watched Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, then drop everything else and watch that now. It has everything you mentioned besides being SO extremely violent, but there's still a LOT that goes boom and everything about it is just amazing.

I'm on episode 14 of Golden Time and wow, Ghost Banri's a bit of a cunt.

I only watched Golden Time until he regained his memory then i stopped watching since its going down and up too much. I mean its a bit too much drama for my taste.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, it's basically Fist of the North Star's fabulous younger brother.

tumblr_mxiza1ybek1qbg831o1_500.jpg

I just watched this movie... So the show was a complete rip off of Evagelion... Straight down to the recap movies and the final film being 1/2 fan service and 1/2 insane animation.

tumblr_mxiza1ybek1qbg831o1_500.jpg

I just watched this movie... So the show was a complete rip off of Evagelion... Straight down to the recap movies and the final film being 1/2 fan service and 1/2 insane animation.

Hey man, you are approaching spoiler territory with the pic... I haven't seen the Eva Recap movies, but there isn't a lot of fan service in the new madoka movie... What are you talking about?

Back