• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

GUHC (Gurw's Ultra-Hardcore) Tournament

1. CreeperT9K
2. Right away, 1500MDT.
5. Diamond Knights.
Done
Don't like sleep sleep is for kids
But I might need to figure out timing because I've got PROFESSIONAL SPORT to go to on the weekend, as well as a hot date
Can't miss that shit eh
If in doubt, message me on Steam

Also get Motorkat on my team, Treetop Farms represent
MotorKat's already been given a team :p if she wants to switch, she'll have to make that choice. And soon, the test server is going up today.

IP address updated for whitelisted players. Feel free to test out things, kill each other, etc. Let me know of any bugs.

The map you will spawn in is not going to be the competition map. A new map will be generated for the competition.

Depending on your plug ins, I could help you set it up so spectators can't cause trouble, but is prefer a rule that out spectators are caught feeding information (locations) to a team, that team is disqualified.

Depending on your plug ins, I could help you set it up so spectators can't cause trouble, but is prefer a rule that out spectators are caught feeding information (locations) to a team, that team is disqualified.
It's vanilla though...

No such thing as plugins on Vanilla snapshots :p

I do request that as many of you as possible log in, and kill each other.

EDIT: I'm serious, I need to know that this shit works.

Don't like sleep sleep is for kids
But I might need to figure out timing because I've got PROFESSIONAL SPORT to go to on the weekend, as well as a hot date
Can't miss that shit eh
If in doubt, message me on Steam

Also get Motorkat on my team, Treetop Farms represent
if fdebjl and Maester are fine with me switching, i'd like to join Vors and Zen. Otherwise, keep me where I am.

So, I joined the test server today and died 3 times within the first half an hour. I'm screwed :(
I died once because of a spawn near a skeleton in the middle of the night, but on my second attempt, I have gotten myself enough food to sustain myself for a bit, an iron pick, some torches, etc. My advice is to start out trying to get wood and killing the leaves of normal trees, in hopes that they should drop apples. Provided you're not moving much, you should be getting apples faster than you'll be losing food, and ti shouldn't be long before you can move on to actually doing productive things.

I died once because of a spawn near a skeleton in the middle of the night, but on my second attempt, I have gotten myself enough food to sustain myself for a bit, an iron pick, some torches, etc. My advice is to start out trying to get wood and killing the leaves of normal trees, in hopes that they should drop apples. Provided you're not moving much, you should be getting apples faster than you'll be losing food, and ti shouldn't be long before you can move on to actually doing productive things.
I've done fairly well for myself, but I almost NEVER find gold, no matter when I play. I find loads of iron and whatnot, but it's gold we need...

I've done fairly well for myself, but I almost NEVER find gold, no matter when I play. I find loads of iron and whatnot, but it's gold we need...
Potions, get enough iron for buckets and use the first few diamonds you find on a pick (faster resources will probably outweigh the effects of only one or two diamond pvp gear. Mine some obsidian and go find a nether fortress. Free netherwart right outside your house.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it. My family's going camping for Father's Day, so no stable internet.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it. My family's going camping for Father's Day, so no stable internet.
Unfortunate, but understandable. Removed from participant list.
if fdebjl and Maester are fine with me switching, i'd like to join Vors and Zen. Otherwise, keep me where I am.
Done - won't be done in-game tonight, but I'll deal with that tomorrow.

Usty, you should have a team now. Try logging in and talking. Your name should be black.

Everyone else, I'm dead serious about killing each other. Your name needs to be logged by the system, so either lose a heart or kill someone - preferably killing because I want to make sure everyone is on the right teams, and your name persists on the scoreboard if you kill someone.

Usty, you should have a team now. Try logging in and talking. Your name should be black.

Everyone else, I'm dead serious about killing each other. Your name needs to be logged by the system, so either lose a heart or kill someone - preferably killing because I want to make sure everyone is on the right teams, and your name persists on the scoreboard if you kill someone.
Use this:
/scoreboard players set @a kills 1 and then /scoreboard players set @a kills 0
When everyone is on the server, or alternatively, use
/scoreboard players set PLAYER kills 1 and then /scoreboard players set PLAYER kills 0
To get someone who isn't registered yet and is not online.

I would want to unfortunately that is FATHERS DAY and i'll be busy doing shit for my dad and my kids will have some devious plans for myself i think.

Use this:
/scoreboard players set @a kills 1 and then /scoreboard players set @a kills 0
When everyone is on the server, or alternatively, use
/scoreboard players set PLAYER kills 1 and then /scoreboard players set PLAYER kills 0
To get someone who isn't registered yet and is not online.
I need everyone to log in so that I know they're names are properly entered. SOME people didn't give me their names case-sensitive.

Back