Gun and Gun Hobbiest thread revival

This is currently what I have:

waterpistol.jpg

The Px22. Capable of shooting ice cold H20 up to 20 feet, while still maintaining absolutely no recoil. Very fast to reload, and good to carry around for your personal protection.

4fc5dd404b4b6.jpg

My SS21. Commonly known as "The Super Soaker" and frowned upon, I like it very much, as you can reload almost instantly, with large ammo belts. Capable of shooting and killing up to fox's from well over 50 feet.

water-guns-transmorpher.jpg

And finally, this is my personal favourite. Light-weight, yet still able to kill a bear from over a kilometre away.

All in all, this is my colllection. Leiks?

large-super-soaker.jpg

It's interesting when people buy the most vicious guns they can find for "self protection". Makes me think whether Obama is really safe or not.....
Well I guess shooting a gun is entertaining. Wait, what is the nastiest pistol you could ever think of?(determine the nastiness level according to the amount of gore that is produced after shooting someone with it)

Firstly, I think you have misunderstood this thread a bit. This thread is for gun enthieusiasts to show off their collections, discuss guns and shooting sports, and to allow persons who may not be familiar to guns or shootingsports to learn more about firearms.

None of us condone violence against humans using firearms, and this thread should not involve politics regarding gun control. Please stray from either of those.

You are welcome to contribute to this thread and if you have a legitimate question regarding firearms, you want to let us know what your favorite gun is, or actually have a small collection you want to show off...by all means feel free.

To answer your second question, damage inflicted is dependent on a number of variables, while thee_pro makes an excellent suggestion with the largest revolver in production, the bullet type, and graincount also have an effect on it. it is possible to get higher damage inflicted on a target with a smaller caliber using specialized amunition.

but srsly the S&W .500 is a wrist breaker.

Firstly, I think you have misunderstood this thread a bit. This thread is for gun enthieusiasts to show off their collections, discuss guns and shooting sports, and to allow persons who may not be familiar to guns or shootingsports to learn more about firearms.

None of us condone violence against humans using firearms, and this thread should not involve politics regarding gun control. Please stray from either of those.

You are welcome to contribute to this thread and if you have a legitimate question regarding firearms, you want to let us know what your favorite gun is, or actually have a small collection you want to show off...by all means feel free.

To answer your second question, damage inflicted is dependent on a number of variables, while thee_pro makes an excellent suggestion with the largest revolver in production, the bullet type, and graincount also have an effect on it. it is possible to get higher damage inflicted on a target with a smaller caliber using specialized amunition.

but srsly the S&W .500 is a wrist breaker.
The .500 is great for the level of gore produced from the broken wrist/dented skull you have after firing it at maximum grain count.

For gore, any bullet with a low enough impact speed that it will tumble inside the target, but high enough velocity to still produce an exit wound, is about as gory as you can get.

The .500 is great for the level of gore produced from the broken wrist/dented skull you have after firing it at maximum grain count.

For gore, any bullet with a low enough impact speed that it will tumble inside the target, but high enough velocity to still produce an exit wound, is about as gory as you can get.

... keyhole exits are pretty bad, but specialized ammunition like the critical defence .410 disk and bird shells for the Tarus Judge....are also fairly nasty.

... keyhole exits are pretty bad, but specialized ammunition like the critical defence .410 disk and bird shells for the Tarus Judge....are also fairly nasty.

Heh, this discussion reminds me of a YT video I stumbled across a while back.

Description suggests that it was made in '97 but it feels so 80's. I blame the music.

Why haven't I posted my pistol here yet?
Here it is, a WWII Japanese Airforce Revolver Pistol. Picked up off a dead japanese by my great grandfather who was a seabee in the pacific.

Took it to a WWII gun convention recently to get it reprised/valued and the person we went to happened to have the exact same gun as mine only in just came off the assembly line condition. He valued mine at about 500$-700$. Case for 100$-150$.

IMG_0622.JPG

IMG_0623.JPG

IMG_0624.JPG

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0626.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

Also have a Thomson from the same convention/same guy who valued my pistol.
vKnsb.jpg

Think the price tag on that was 20k or something of the sort. Was in perfect condition.

Here it is, a WWII Japanese Airforce Revolver Pistol. Picked up off a dead japanese by my great grandfather who was a seabee in the pacific.

Took it to a WWII gun convention recently to get it reprised/valued and the person we went to happened to have the exact same gun as mine only in just came off the assembly line condition. He valued mine at about 500$-700$. Case for 100$-150$.

View attachment 135561
View attachment 135562
View attachment 135563
View attachment 135564
View attachment 135565
View attachment 135566

vKnsb.jpg

Think the price tag on that was 20k or something of the sort. Was in perfect condition.

is the piston in firing condition? if so, it looks fun.....and yea, thanks to automatic weapons ban on all automatic weapons post 1986....a 1920s era thompson will hit right around the 20k pricepoint.

its a .410...buck shot does not pack well into it....if you go 12 ga strung buck is probably the most damage inducing.
Federal makes a 00 buck for the judge, but the real joy of the PDX shells is the 3 plated disks that sit in front of the bird shot. They're the real "show-stopper," the round itself is designed for personal defense, so the bird shot behind the disks is just to add an extra layer of defense in case you miss the attacker with the disks.

Federal makes a 00 buck for the judge, but the real joy of the PDX shells is the 3 plated disks that sit in front of the bird shot. They're the real "show-stopper," the round itself is designed for personal defense, so the bird shot behind the disks is just to add an extra layer of defense in case you miss the attacker with the disks.

THIS is what I was telling gurw about.....I just did not know the name of them.

If you can't hit them with 5, hell even, 2, you're doing it wrong.
How many times did the cop have to shoot that guy that was high on bath salts before he stopped eating that other guy's face?

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I can generally hit someone with one or two, but that doesn't guarantee they'll stop. I'm for whatever method keeps my family safest.

i could hit someone without an issue with my .22lr 22/45 but i plan on buying a .45 glock 30sf for conceal carry because if i ever do have to shoot someone to defend myself i want it to stop them.

vKnsb.jpg

If only you could get ammo for that thing. Looks like you have to load your own.

No doubt I enjoy having that extra security in regards to....Omg I might die (Total ADD post) but I just looke outside and the sky = DEATH!

Where the hell did these tornado watches come from?! I freaking hate Florida! I'll take Earthquakes, Landslides, Volcanoes......Anything but fucking Tornadoes.

I'm not too crazy about owning a gun for protection or anything like that, but an antique is pretty cool imo. Recently I came into possession (sort of) of my great-great-great-great grandfather's rifle that he used to protect his family from pro-slavery neighbors.
Joseph Gardner's Rifle.jpg

I also have a luger somewhere; apparently a great-uncle of mine took it from the body of a German officer in WWI.

Back