Guns and gun hobbiest thread...

it's funny the promo is in japanese. they have very strict gun laws, which severely limit who can own a gun. just saying.

I have a kel-tec 32 for conceal and carry purposes, small and durable, and it was a gift.
we have a taurus p-22 which is just for fun.
We also have a fully composite AK47
We have a fully composite SKS with folding stock and bipod,
we have a remmington 30-30
we have a 38 special my father inlaw carried in vietnam
we have a glock 19 that my father in law carries now
a couple 22 rifles a gunsmith buddie made for us as well as a muzzle loader .50 cal that he made also.
we also had a M1 Garrand that saw use in WWII but we just traded it off, but man was that thing fun to shoot.
and an over under breakload shotgun.

If there is a zombie apocalypse ...can I stick with you?

Must figure out how to upload cellphone picture to computer... I was at a... convention... and on a "No Entry" sign, someone took a notepad, and stuck it to the door, so that it said NO SENTRY (and it had a picture of a sentry gun from TF2)

Must figure out how to upload cellphone picture to computer... I was at a... convention... and on a "No Entry" sign, someone took a notepad, and stuck it to the door, so that it said NO SENTRY (and it had a picture of a sentry gun from TF2)

nice.

this is kind of a unique design from Kel-Tec with that front rail ejection, its kinda cool but I would hessitate with it because of fear of it jamming up a lot.

but their new shotgun looks like a lot of fun though.

46.jpg

DO WANT.

Seriously though, why all the guns? It's impractical, even if we aren't talking undead-rising. A simple AK-47 or C7 for close- to mid-range combat, a decent sniper like the C-15 LRSW (aka a modified McMillan Tac-50) for long-range defense, a large-caliber handgun like the .500 S&W for those tight spots, a carbine such as the C8 for distance firing during those long treks through flatland, a decent amount of ammunition, and you're set.

Keeping the number of firearms small ensures ample time to master them all, and choosing commonly-found weapons in your region will assist with ammunition along the way. You'll notice all my weapons with the exception of the .500 S&W are easily found in Canada (especially when you live right near a military base like I do), light, travel-oriented, user-friendly, simple but reliable weapons, and they all utilize ammo with reusable shells to save me cash.

Obviously if your focus is hunting, you'll have a different setup, but being prepared for inevitable disaster is my choice. Though, I have to admit, I've always wanted to get my hands on an AA-15.....

Back