• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Gurw's Army PvP/RPG

Unfortunately I forgot to return attributes to their defaults last night. It will happen when I get home from work.

Woo!
DiaTouch.png

I borked it. I'm stuck in a portal in someones settlement and the game isn't letting me type in chat or break any blocks to get out lol
Can't even open my inventory or access the menu. I have to Alt+tab

I hear cats if that helps someone figure out whos settlement I'm stuck in lol

EDIT: I suicided by starvation to get out.

no, someone went around destroying other people's portals, so someone came and carved a hole under that one, so everyone dies when they go through it.

So I was just mooching around the world trying to find a nice place to settle down, when I accidentally shot past the edge-of-world barrier in my boat... then weird things happened. Note: I only had two boats, the one I was sailing in and a spare in my inventory.
First, this happened:
gurw edge of world.png

Then after a few moments of horrific lag, I swam to the surface and tried to find my boat.
gurw edge of world 2.png

Oh there it is.. waitwhat.
These are stacks of wood and sticks from shit knows how many boats:
gurw edge of world 3.png

And a full inventory of them too.
gurw edge of world 4.png

I'll just dump the wood and sticks as it's not really fair to keep them, even if they're not going give me an unfair advantage over anyone. But yeah, I don't know if there's any way of stopping this happening, or if it's even worth fixing. I just thought it was weird.

This is the last straw.

Let me all tell you about probably the most abusive admin I have ever met. Gurw. He refuses to use working plugins and uses broken shitty plugins causing spontaneous deaths, retarded bugs, and overall laggy and shitty play experience.
-The settlements and factions plugin is probably absolutely retarded. So after spending hard earned money, you buy a settlement, the already better off players with a faction can claim you just like that, therefore making your investment worthless and wasting your time. Not only this, but when you protect yourself so you aren't claimed, you are punished.
-The server has too many glitches. Items dupe, these "magic books" can be used infinitely if you use them correctly, (and no I won't tell you how because you assume and bitch)
-Gurw himself likes to humiliate me on the random, and spontaneously kill me and my friends.
-Not only this, but I put stone blocks over my Nether portal so people don't enter my settlement. IT IS FAIR YOU FUCKING ROCK HEAD. I want my investment of a settlement to stay solo, not into a shithole owned by an asshole who wants to control the server and ruin everybody's playing experience.
-When glitches occur and items are lost, *cough*yourfault*cough* you refuse to refund, or fix a thing and instead we continue to use up our resources.

What do you do? Spawn random shit, blow stuff up, troll players, fill my house with bedrock and obsidian.

Go ahead, start up and try to run a bunch of servers you can't manage, you can't seem to manage one barely active server. By the way, might as well ban me, I'm sick of your shit.

I've played on some pretty shitty servers while I've played MineCraft, this isn't the worst, but new administration would make it much better.

This is the last straw.

Let me all tell you about probably the most abusive admin I have ever met. Gurw. He refuses to use working plugins and uses broken shitty plugins causing spontaneous deaths, retarded bugs, and overall laggy and shitty play experience.
-The settlements and factions plugin is probably absolutely retarded. So after spending hard earned money, you buy a settlement, the already better off players with a faction can claim you just like that, therefore making your investment worthless and wasting your time. Not only this, but when you protect yourself so you aren't claimed, you are punished.
-The server has too many glitches. Items dupe, these "magic books" can be used infinitely if you use them correctly, (and no I won't tell you how because you assume and bitch)
-Gurw himself likes to humiliate me on the random, and spontaneously kill me and my friends.
-Not only this, but I put stone blocks over my Nether portal so people don't enter my settlement. IT IS FAIR YOU FUCKING ROCK HEAD. I want my investment of a settlement to stay solo, not into a shithole owned by an asshole who wants to control the server and ruin everybody's playing experience.
-When glitches occur and items are lost, *cough*yourfault*cough* you refuse to refund, or fix a thing and instead we continue to use up our resources.

What do you do? Spawn random shit, blow stuff up, troll players, fill my house with bedrock and obsidian.

Go ahead, start up and try to run a bunch of servers you can't manage, you can't seem to manage one barely active server. By the way, might as well ban me, I'm sick of your shit.

I've played on some pretty shitty servers while I've played MineCraft, this isn't the worst, but new administration would make it much better.

So, why are you playing this server if you don't like the administration nor the plugins that come with it?

I could deal with it until the offence done by Gurw this morning
Your decision to destroy everyon else's portals made it so all portals within a hundred blocks returned to yours. Your nether side portal opens to a drop that instantly kills almost anyone. And you block the overworld side so people have no choice but to die, or sit waiting for me to get online and teleport them out. You went out of your way to create a death trap so you could be the only person within a hundred blocks with a working portal...that you stated you don't even use, you just wanted it. So, I hardly feel I can be blamed for removing your portal that existed only to piss people off.

Your decision to destroy everyon else's portals made it so all portals within a hundred blocks returned to yours. Your nether side portal opens to a drop that instantly kills almost anyone. And you block the overworld side so people have no choice but to die, or sit waiting for me to get online and teleport them out. You went out of your way to create a death trap so you could be the only person within a hundred blocks with a working portal...that you stated you don't even use, you just wanted it. So, I hardly feel I can be blamed for removing your portal that existed only to piss people off.
It's a pvp server... shouldn't he be allowed to do that?

The death put under the portal in the nether WAS NOT made by me, I assume (now I could be wrong) it was jigadirasu. So after that I figured out people were coming to my portal through theirs, so I blocked the wall with stone (I had plenty of stone to replace the wall back) so people could not get into my home. I was not intending to trap people, just keep them out of my home. So my portal was made to piss people off? Please shut the fuck up. I made it for use going into the nether, but blocked off until I needed it. Not some bullshit idea you came up with in your mind that I MUST HAVE BEEN THINKING because the almighty faggot TheGurw said so. L2admin.

The death put under the portal in the nether WAS NOT made by me, I assume (now I could be wrong) it was jigadirasu. So after that I figured out people were coming to my portal through theirs, so I blocked the wall with stone (I had plenty of stone to replace the wall back) so people could not get into my home. I was not intending to trap people, just keep them out of my home. So my portal was made to piss people off? Please shut the fuck up. I made it for use going into the nether, but blocked off until I needed it. Not some bullshit idea you came up with in your mind that I MUST HAVE BEEN THINKING because the almighty faggot TheGurw said so. L2admin.

Dude.

No.

Just, no.

I had nothing to do with the Nether portal mess, and if I did, I would've come clean. We actually had the same problem with our own portal. Would you think that I would do that to my own settlement members?

Back