Halo 4

After everything, I still have iffy feelings about this. :/ I just don't have high hopes for this game. Don't get me wrong, I like the Halo series, but since 3 and onward, the series has been in a slow decline. Sure, rebooting the 1st game as a smart move and bumped it up, but Halo 1 was a good game already. Rebooting it with updated graphics and letting people play it against other people again is great and all, but this is a new game. New game equals new mechanics and changes. This means that weapon you loved using last game? Probably not too good anymore. /coughNeedlercough - Still, no matter what, if I have a chance, I'll probably play the game.

And once again, I'll stick with the Pistol, the best weapon in any FPS. Come at me, bros.

HALO 4 FORGE ALPHA BUILD@#$#@!

MAGNET SYSTEM!
LOCK SYSTEM!
THE ITEM YOU ARE SELECTING GLOWS AND SHOWS THE NAME OF THE THING YOU ARE USING!
FUCK I LOOOOOVE 343!

Trait zones! Like the are you could put for spawn points or points rather only you can change the gravity, speed health for a specific area.

HALO 4 FORGE ALPHA BUILD@#$#@!

MAGNET SYSTEM!
LOCK SYSTEM!
THE ITEM YOU ARE SELECTING GLOWS AND SHOWS THE NAME OF THE THING YOU ARE USING!
FUCK I LOOOOOVE 343!

Trait zones! Like the are you could put for spawn points or points rather only you can change the gravity, speed health for a specific area.

Whole panel.

After everything, I still have iffy feelings about this. :/ I just don't have high hopes for this game. Don't get me wrong, I like the Halo series, but since 3 and onward, the series has been in a slow decline. Sure, rebooting the 1st game as a smart move and bumped it up, but Halo 1 was a good game already. Rebooting it with updated graphics and letting people play it against other people again is great and all, but this is a new game. New game equals new mechanics and changes. This means that weapon you loved using last game? Probably not too good anymore. /coughNeedlercough - Still, no matter what, if I have a chance, I'll probably play the game.

And once again, I'll stick with the Pistol, the best weapon in any FPS. Come at me, bros.

I actually got to play Halo 4 at RTX 2012. I daresay, the game still is Halo, and it looks to be a step upward. The gameplay is kind of a blend between 3 and Reach. The gameplay ITSELF feels like Halo 3, but you have armor abilities like in Reach, and the crosshair displays recoil, again like in Reach.

As for your talk about weapons? The needler is awesome. Like, REALLY awesome. So awesome that it's an ordinance drop in infinity slayer. (In English, it's as valuable as a sniper or an overshield.) And I used it, it does NOT suck. As well, maybe it's just the nostalgia, but the BR is as awesome as ever. Yet at the same time, the DMR is back. However, I overheard that those two weapons have become 5 shot kills, not 4 shot kills. That WILL change the game, but they still feel like the BR and DMR that they are. (They actually feel more awesome, with the glowing screens and awesome scopes.)

Oh yeah, and the pistol is the same ol' pistol.

I actually got to play Halo 4 at RTX 2012. I daresay, the game still is Halo, and it looks to be a step upward. The gameplay is kind of a blend between 3 and Reach. The gameplay ITSELF feels like Halo 3, but you have armor abilities like in Reach, and the crosshair displays recoil, again like in Reach.

As for your talk about weapons? The needler is awesome. Like, REALLY awesome. So awesome that it's an ordinance drop in infinity slayer. (In English, it's as valuable as a sniper or an overshield.) And I used it, it does NOT suck. As well, maybe it's just the nostalgia, but the BR is as awesome as ever. Yet at the same time, the DMR is back. However, I overheard that those two weapons have become 5 shot kills, not 4 shot kills. That WILL change the game, but they still feel like the BR and DMR that they are. (They actually feel more awesome, with the glowing screens and awesome scopes.)

Oh yeah, and the pistol is the same ol' pistol.
Wait...

Halo 3 Pistol or Halo CE Pistol?

I loved the reach pistol, my top 3 kills I got with weapons in Reach were always pistol, DMR, or my fist.
I was quite good with my DMR

Mainly because I always used my jetpack + DMR Combo, they are disorientated because I'm flying above their head, and I have an easier target to hit / higher chance of getting headshots.

343 Studios has released a First Look video of the Making of Halo 4!

Do you think 343 can pull off such a huge release?

P.S. This makes me want to buy a Xbox 360

lol halo was the first game i ever played on the XboX 360. and was like the only game i played until h-h-Halo reach came out. biggest let down in my entire life. havent played halo since.

lol halo was the first game i ever played on the XboX 360. and was like the only game i played until h-h-Halo reach came out. biggest let down in my entire life. havent played halo since.

Don't be afraid of change... There is nothing you can do to stop it :3

Back