Halo 4

Just like to point out for those who have not played Halo Wars the Mech shown in the Vidoc 343 released is as stated by Frank O Conner and other 343 staff members, a Cyclops Mark 2, which is practically a earlier variation of the prototype suit which was further turned into the Mjlonir armour that we see Spartans 2's wearing today.

Regarding Halo 4. Something I am most proud about the Halo Community is they are accepting the change. Seriously, nearly all Halo fanboys or just players are looking at all the awesome and exciting new content that is going to come with this game instead of complaining about change. A small minority are complaining about change which I don't even get why, it is a new game, and if they were not going to change a bunch of it why make a new game in the first place.

Regarding Halo 4. Something I am most proud about the Halo Community is they are accepting the change. Seriously, nearly all Halo fanboys or just players are looking at all the awesome and exciting new content that is going to come with this game instead of complaining about change. A small minority are complaining about change which I don't even get why, it is a new game, and if they were not going to change a bunch of it why make a new game in the first place.

what do you think the response would be from sombody as stupid as to want no change to the game? sort of what Call Of Duty has in every new game. "HURR GRAPHICS AND GUNS DURR"

This, it's sad to see though that the small minority call out new call of duty titles of being a rehash of older titles but when halo 4 derives a little of the beaten path of standard halo games they start to whine about the changes implemented..

New video showing off the sounds of the guns.

Also, 2 new guns revealed.
Saw - Equivalent of a Lmg.
Railgun - A singleshot gun that seems to fire a projectile and takes a few seconds to charge up before firing. It seems to be a 1 hit kill.

New video showing off the sounds of the guns.

Also, 2 new guns revealed.
Saw - Equivalent of a Lmg.
Railgun - A singleshot gun that seems to fire a projectile and takes a few seconds to charge up before firing. It seems to be a 1 hit kill.

Railgun was shown ages ago, nice find though.

I don't doubt the game will be good. But I just don't know if I'm ready to dedicate myself to a whole new Halo series. I've played halo since the first, when I was only 7. I've loved the games, but I don't want to keep playing and playing them as the shift developers, story, and focus, then loose all the things I've liked about the games. I'll just need some convincing that Halo 4 is really halo to me.

I don't doubt the game will be good. But I just don't know if I'm ready to dedicate myself to a whole new Halo series. I've played halo since the first, when I was only 7. I've loved the games, but I don't want to keep playing and playing them as the shift developers, story, and focus, then loose all the things I've liked about the games. I'll just need some convincing that Halo 4 is really halo to me.

You could rent it and judge the game?

Back