• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

**Help Desk** --- Zone11

The building is currently being done and it will take a while but basically just go in and help out, or build your ow stuff. Just remember to follow the regulations set forth by Minerjuco and everything you build must be detailed, have a purpose, and can not be an empty shell.
But I am guessing that we have to build in an alphabetical order of areas, as Vorsprung outlined earlier? Or does that apply only to the Departments and the industrial/ community portions of the world?

I'd like to help out with building homes in the residential area(s) (general contractor), but I am only working off of partial detail right now, as my mind is a bit scrambled on how things should work or go along in this world.

The building is currently being done and it will take a while but basically just go in and help out, or build your ow stuff. Just remember to follow the regulations set forth by Minerjuco and everything you build must be detailed, have a purpose, and can not be an empty shell.
Gotcha, well said.

Hang on - not to be rude, or anything - but when did this happen? And why aren't I there?

Hai there :D Every city needs a bathhouse right? So..i want permit to build this one.. Please? :D Me and Oozinator are involved so far. Cheers Darkstyler99
screenshot_20110821105013.png

Okay so I have 2 questions for whoever has the answers. What are the zone colours? Is blue commerce, green residential and red government buildings such as schools, police, hospitals? Not sure if the random squares of colour on the ground have anything to do with Sim City colours but it looks like it so I thought I'd ask.

My second question is, if I get whitelisted what are the building restrictions? I'm sure plenty of you have seen my builds and/or cities. I love building cities and skyscrapers so would I be allowed to build a downtown area? Or part of it, maybe a few commercials buildings, a hotel, and a high rise or 2? I'd say I'm pretty good at it and with the space I'd have I could probably made them even better. I used to build hollow shells but now I add rooms to all my towers, so I won't be building shells. :)

thanks for the white list.. i would like to know the regulations when building a house thank you

Hello Help Desk!

Any way I could get my police station in Cool59 moved to the lot reserved for the police station in Zone11?

Details of the station may be found here.

I can build there because one of the epics aloud me and exxorade to.
But iam not white listed on the other thread.
why is this?

I can build there because one of the epics aloud me and exxorade to.
But iam not white listed on the other thread.
why is this?
If you are whitelisted in-game, then there's no problem.
However, if the creator of that other thread hasn't got around to editing the main post to include your name, that's another story.

I'll leave that one and see what miner says, I'll be away for the weekend and may not be able to find a wireless net work to piggyback onto so won't be able to find out what he thinks until sunday/monday

Thanks
AL
Rollcast I have a poster of your avatar :p

Okay so I have 2 questions for whoever has the answers. What are the zone colours? Is blue commerce, green residential and red government buildings such as schools, police, hospitals? Not sure if the random squares of colour on the ground have anything to do with Sim City colours but it looks like it so I thought I'd ask.

My second question is, if I get whitelisted what are the building restrictions? I'm sure plenty of you have seen my builds and/or cities. I love building cities and skyscrapers so would I be allowed to build a downtown area? Or part of it, maybe a few commercials buildings, a hotel, and a high rise or 2? I'd say I'm pretty good at it and with the space I'd have I could probably made them even better. I used to build hollow shells but now I add rooms to all my towers, so I won't be building shells. :)

I'd like an admin to awnser these questions because once I get to a good working computer id like to do some building in zone 11 thanks once I get a reply I'll post my ideas here :)

Back