How about another game of Corrupt a Wish? :D

You wished for koolaid, but I drank it ALL

I wish I could stay awake forever and never be tired and never need to sleep

You wished you could stay awake forever and never be tired and never need to sleep, DARPA invented the nasal spray Orexin-A which tricks you brain that you dont need to sleep, but because of your lack of sleep your body shut down and you almost died.

I wish I had a high end gaming computer setup.

You wished you could stay awake forever and never be tired and never need to sleep, DARPA invented the nasal spray Orexin-A which tricks you brain that you dont need to sleep, but because of your lack of sleep your body shut down and you almost died.

I wish I had a high end gaming computer setup.
You wished you had a high end gaming computer setup, but it failed and it took you days to fix it.

I wish I was invincible!

You wish you were invincible, but the U.S. government tricked you into an unescapable holding cell where you spend the rest of your life.

I wish I had a dollar.

You wished for a dollar, but I took it and gave it to the government and they let me out :D

I wish for another wish.

You wished for another wish, which started a never ending loop in which if you didn't wish for something every 3 seconds, you'd burst into flames.

I wish for a Nikon D7000 XD

You wished for another wish, which started a never ending loop in which if you didn't wish for something every 3 seconds, you'd burst into flames.

I wish for a Nikon D7000 XD

You wished for a Nikon D7000, but I bought the last one ever produced to see how it goes against TNT.

I wish for ownership of teh interwebs!

You wished for a Nikon D7000, but I bought the last one ever produced to see how it goes against TNT.

I wish for ownership of teh interwebs!
You wished for ownership of teh interwebz, but it was infested with trollsprungs, mudkipz, and nyan cats, and as such reached a climax then came all crashing down like a house of cards.
I wish for 1.8 to come out.

You wished for ownership of teh interwebz, but it was infested with trollsprungs, mudkipz, and nyan cats, and as such reached a climax then came all crashing down like a house of cards.
I wish for 1.8 to come out.

You wished for 1.8 to come out, but notch just released that 1.8 won't be out for another 2 years, nice going man.

I wish for all of the coconuts in the world!
*NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM*

You wished for all the coconuts in the world, but they all fell on your head and knocked you out and you were cashamfied.

I wish for a sanvich

You wish you could never be harmed but just as you were about to be granted this wish, the wish granter dies a horrible death.

I wish for the truth!

mcfar45 said:
You wish you could never be harmed but just as you were about to be granted this wish, the wish granter dies a horrible death.

I wish for the truth!

Too bad the truth was the cake, an the cake is a lie.

I wish I could find my cellphone!

Too bad the truth was the cake, an the cake is a lie.

I wish I could find my cellphone!

You wish you can find your cellphone, but you're all outta credit.

I wish for Crane to eat a New York pizza. (Just to see how that shit would hit the fan.)

You wish you can find your cellphone, but you're all outta credit.

I wish for Crane to eat a New York pizza. (Just to see how that shit would hit the fan.)

You wish for Crane to eat a New York style pizza, but that would be like dividing by zero.

I wish time travel was a legitimate possibility.

You wish for Crane to eat a New York style pizza, but that would be like dividing by zero.

I wish time travel was a legitimate possibility.

You wish time travel was a possibility but the Space Time Continuum is cuurently broken and can't be fixed until the year 2423.

I wish for an incorruptible wish!

You wish time travel was a possibility but the Space Time Continuum is cuurently broken and can't be fixed until the year 2423.

I wish for an incorruptible wish!
You wish for an incorruptible wish, but it was run on Windows and the progress bar was moving but the remaining time kept going up and then it blue screened.

I wish for a small fluffy unicorn that poops out gold coins.

You wish for a small fluffy white unicorn that poops out gold coins, unfortunately, the unicorn poops out rainbow beams of destruction (reference to Mr.Toots) and you destroy your house and end up killing yourself with it.

I wish for Skyrim to be as amazing as I hope it will be!

You wish for Skyrim to be as amazing as you hope it will be, but sadly Bethesda decides to scrap the game and close down.

I wish for infinite infinity!

You wish for Skyrim to be as amazing as you hope it will be, but sadly Bethesda decides to scrap the game and close down.

I wish for infinite infinity!
Your wish for the infinitive of infinity to be infinite has gone wrong dividing the Universe by zero many times over.

I wish for someone to take a continue from my bowl of continues ==>

Your wish for the infinitive of infinity to be infinite has gone wrong dividing the Universe by zero many times over.

I wish for someone to take a continue from my bowl of continues ==>

You wish for someone to take a continue from your bown of continues, but they all spontaenously combusted.

I wish for milk that doesn't expire!

Back