I dunno where to put this...

You've been gone so long, you've forgotten how to Team9000. You see, if you are under the age of 18, you are 12. If you are ages 18-20, we will think about promoting you to "Not 12" status. If you are 21 and over, depending on your actions, you may or may not still be 12. All depending. :3
So because you're not under 18 means that you're better than people who aren't? What's wrong with being 12?

So because you're not under 18 means that you're better than people who aren't? What's wrong with being 12?
Did I say that? No. Stop trying to find reasons to argue with me, David. >_> If you have a problem with me, start a conversation.

Anyway, Herpy Derp Day, Dare.

You've been gone so long, you've forgotten how to Team9000. You see, if you are under the age of 18, you are 12. If you are ages 18-20, we will think about promoting you to "Not 12" status. If you are 21 and over, depending on your actions, you may or may not still be 12. All depending. :3

I'm so glad that the legacy I left behind is that people under 18 or that appear under 18 (excide) are infact 12, without question.

There are but few exceptions to the 'Not 12' rule.. myself, yukyduBORKy, and konflakes.. Damashki also falls in to this category, since he is neither human nor has an age.

Also, Happy Twelveday.

I'm so glad that the legacy I left behind is that people under 18 or that appear under 18 (excide) are infact 12, without question.

There are but few exceptions to the 'Not 12' rule.. myself, yukyduBORKy, and konflakes.. Damashki also falls in to this category, since he is neither human nor has an age.

Also, Happy Twelveday.
But excide is 16

There are but few exceptions to the 'Not 12' rule.. myself, yukyduBORKy, and konflakes...
There are but few exceptions to the 'Not 12' rule.. myself,
12... myself
Niqqa you're 12

Seriously this is the worst joke ever - it demeans those who are being called 12 and it demeans 12-year-olds. Not that I have a massive issue with making fun of kiddies, but it's still pretty poor.

You guys clearly haven't taken the hint that David's pretty pissed about this.

There's no need for T9Kers who are over 18 to be constantly asserting their dominance. People will get respect if they behave well, but it seems that for a long time, there's been a culture of "if you're not over 18, then you're not good enough", or in layman's terms

"You're 12"

Just because you're older than someone doesn't give you a license to look down on others. You don't magically become mature on your 18th birthday; it's something that's built up over time.

While it's true that pubescents have a lot of pent-up agnst, it's also true that all you old farts are disillusioned and crusty and your lawns need trimming.

There's no need for us to make a big deal about age here. Unless someone's breaking COPPA or is sufficiently annoying that a crack is pretty fair, then it's otherwise pretty tiresome.

Yes, I respect that fact that being over 18 is cool or whatever and if you want to band together in your Mumble rooms and cliques then that's fine.

But just watching this thread, it's pretty saddening to see that people are going "LOLO teh way T9K worx is that ur inferior if you're not this age"

It's not funny,
It's not appreciated,
And I know no-one's going to take me seriously - no-one really does - but hear me out.

get fresh be cool stop being dicks

Back