If you were an animal, what would you be?

*licks pixiel* I also see myself as a fox. :3

for these reasons..

Quick witted, sly, but a bit timid.
I'm a petite person, so foxes are smaller, slender and slinky, as am i, >o>
and orange is my favorite color.
Although i see myself as a white fox to be specific. (No not an arctic fox... they have different faces >o>. just some weird albino white fox or something)

tumblr_me7snw8BOJ1rs4ia8o1_500.jpg

*licks pixiel* I also see myself as a fox. :3

for these reasons..

Quick witted, sly, but a bit timid.
I'm a petite person, so foxes are smaller, slender and slinky, as am i, >o>
and orange is my favorite color.
Although i see myself as a white fox to be specific. (No not an arctic fox... they have different faces >o>. just some weird albino white fox or something)

View attachment 139098
Hooray! Orange is my favorite color, as well! :D I've never found anyone else that loves orange before :p
*nuzzles and licks*
Mine! *clings*

I put some thought into this because it was hard for me to choose between either a Barred Owl, a Kakapo, or the Kea.

I chose, the Kea.

Its curiosity and "problem solving" skills have always amazed me, their destructive nature is just a plus. I think I would enjoy being a Kea.

Kea.jpg

Definitely a whale. I'll flatten everyone with the gigantic whale penis, which is usually between 8 - 10 ft.

Batman is now your permanent enemy.
ಠ_ಠ

its what YOU want to be NOT what a site or studies say you will be.. you got no fantasy?
Well, an animal I would want to be, although I'm more of a dog person, would be a cat.

An indoor/outdoor cat to be more precise. Preferably in a town like the one I'm already living in. I could sit on roofs in the sunshine, climb/jump on trees, Hide in bushes stalking butterflies, or just explore. And if it were raining/ a disgusting day, I could just walk home, go inside, and do some more exploring and climbing in there, All with food for me, and no humans to obey because, who teaches cats to be loyal? "Sit! Stay! Good Kitty!". I would probably be a Russian Blue/Mombay, or a "mutt" cat, doesn't really matter.
884486_cat_on_roof.jpg

On a similiar note, I was looking through google for a cat picture, and came across this...
cat-off-roof.jpg

Ahhh.. I found a picture of me during my awkward teenage years.. Ahhh those were the days:

5929328_d230_625x1000.jpg

Also, not to sound alarmist, closed-minded, or be a wet blanket, but isn't this thread getting frighteningly near being an all-out (dare I say it?) FURRY THREAD?

Ahhh.. I found a picture of me during my awkward teenage years.. Ahhh those were the days:

5929328_d230_625x1000.jpg

Also, not to sound alarmist, closed-minded, or be a wet blanket, but isn't this thread getting frighteningly near being an all-out (dare I say it?) FURRY THREAD?

It's bout' to get all SEXY up in ere'

Back