I'm in school.

Peanuts, when i go to the Computer Lab, i do half an hour lesson, and the other one Interwebz.(Including T9000)

This thread derailed so badly I don't even think were in the same country as the rail we started in.

Rail:
250px-Boca_Raton_Tri_Rail.JPG

Thread:
cent2.jpg

Vorsprung said:
Welcome to almost any school in the world, poindexter.

Not the highschool, I've been there and also people who go there told me that it's almost impossible to get in trouble for stuff you didn't do.

I also mean suspension from school, since I got suspended for a day because I was sitting next to these morons on the bus who thought it would be funny to draw swastikas on the window with their fingers on the dew. It was stupid

Not the highschool, I've been there and also people who go there told me that it's almost impossible to get in trouble for stuff you didn't do.

I also mean suspension from school, since I got suspended for a day because I was sitting next to these morons on the bus who thought it would be funny to draw swastikas on the window with their fingers on the dew. It was stupid

Shooterty12 was in deep shit one time for bringing a weapon to school. A fucking rubber band.

My friends bring knifes to school all the time...Even I do.....I even brought my kunai and rainbow knife to school :D
This bad ass mother fucker ^_^
210398.jpg

I then sold it for 20$ over what I bought it ^_^

My friends bring knifes to school all the time...Even I do.....I even brought my kunai and rainbow knife to school :D
This bad ass mother fucker ^_^
210398.jpg

I then sold it for 20$ over what I bought it ^_^
Imagine cutting out someones tongue with this knife saying "taste the rainbow mother fucker" bauahahaha!!!

Back