I'm in school.

I have one opportunity to get on Team 9000 at my school. They monitor the websites you go on, so if I go on Team 9000, I guarantee you it will be blocked the next day.

I have one opportunity to get on Team 9000 at my school. They monitor the websites you go on, so if I go on Team 9000, I guarantee you it will be blocked the next day.
Lucky for me the IT guys at my school are about as competent as rocks. On average, It takes them 4 months to block a site.

My English teacher found out that I like ponies.... He somewhat likes them apparently.
Damn, you lucky Beese!

My teacher intercepted this picture of a gentleman sheep I drew on the iPad...
Image.jpg

I play Minecraft during Biology and I still manage to get decent grades in that class. The problem is that people sitting next to me keep commenting stupid stuff like "Why are the graphics so bad?" and "What's the point of this game?" and those are two questions you can't really answer properly you know...

I play Minecraft during Biology and I still manage to get decent grades in that class. The problem is that people sitting next to me keep commenting stupid stuff like "Why are the graphics so bad?" and "What's the point of this game?" and those are two questions you can't really answer properly you know...
And what's even worse is when you're playing a game, and some guy just calls out "HEY CAN I PLAY THAT GAME."

And what's even worse is when you're playing a game, and some guy just calls out "HEY CAN I PLAY THAT GAME."
Or, "NICE HEADSHOT! or EPIC KILLSTREAK!. It's actually quite funny because I'm browsing 9gag or playing minecraft.

THAT'S A NICE GAME, WHAT'S IT CALLED, CAN I HAVE IT?
Once my Friend sais "OH FUCK, THAT CHICK LOOKS HOT"

I was looking at pictures of Boy George :facepalm:
To be fair, he needs the name boy in his name to make up for lost ground in the masculine areas.

THAT'S A NICE GAME, WHAT'S IT CALLED, CAN I HAVE IT?
THAT'S THE GAYEST GAME EVER! I seem to hear. That's because indie games that aren't Super Meat Boy are considered gay. I'm at a school where kids buy MW3 on the release day and finish it on the same day.

THAT'S THE GAYEST GAME EVER! I seem to hear. That's because indie games that aren't Super Meat Boy are considered gay. I'm at a school where kids buy MW3 on the release day and finish it on the same day.
Same thing happens here, for some reason people in school usually just buy what everyone else is getting (MW3).

/flashback

Oh my, in my school people really have no problem with whatever games we play... I mean aside from the idiots in my Bio class who have never heard of Minecraft before, we play practically anything.

Counter Strike: Source, Halo: Combat Evolved, Killing Floor, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (the last good one imho), League of Legends, Dota, Portal, Portal 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Plants vs. Zombies, Angry Birds, Samurai Warriors 2, Warriors Orochi...

You name practically any game and we've got it here (or if we haven't, someone will). Last year, we used to have LAN parties with Counter Strike, Halo and Killing Floor because the librarian didn't give much of a f*ck... And my school being an international school, it must be funny seeing Indians, Thais, Koreans, Japanese, and Filipinos shooting each other's heads on their laptops and swearing in different languages..... good times... good times... too bad they were never meant to last....

/end flashback

Back