• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Is a creative server possible?

This really doesn't need to turn into a "how do we do it" thread, as I've already mentioned before that I have a way for it to be done. People just need to be on board.

Out of curiosity, do you have the equipment to run a classic, a survival, and a creative server simultaneously for a long time period with no adverse effects on each other or any other active server?

I wouldn't be opposed to a creative server alongside a survival server, but one or the other? I don't know. On the one hand, I'd love to be able to build a certain depressingly giant structure in a reasonable amount of time, but on the other, creative mode just doesn't seem as fun or fulfilling as survival mode.

I completly agree(or is it agree completly) about a Creative server. Epic redstone contraptions, Medeival Towns, Japanese Towns(Samurai period), and Spleef all without needing to gather an immense amount of resources. And don't forget flying.

It seems most are onboard with the idea of a creative and woots stated he has a way of doing it and all( and I would probably play again if we got one).

I however would like woot to answer the question of "is it possible to have a survival AND creative alongside it"?And if not, what is preventing the possibility of both?

I actually don't. Much as I like working in creative, there's so much that gets lost from survival. But my opinion is my own.

I actually don't. Much as I like working in creative, there's so much that gets lost from survival. But my opinion is my own.

Survival is not going anywhere. Woot just wants to know if there are enough people who want it and will actually use it to make it a worthwhile time/money commitment.

That being said, I am all for it.

Gurw that's exactly what I said you twat.

People are missing the point that it's not about losing the Survival server
It's about having
TWO
That really wasn't that obvious. I can't get to Woot's original blog post, but I'm pretty sure that he wanted to wipe the Survival map.

Back