• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Looking for Manager for T9k Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurry everyone suggest Kagato and dump the responsibility off on him before he can talk about availability again ^_^

JK

Kagato and Guruw know what they're doing from my viewpoint.

Vote konflakes for admin! He has absolutely no idea what he's doing and will inevitably crash and burn everything in a matter of minutes!

Or you could also vote for kagato, if.. well, you really wanted to...

I would either go with me (please no comments on this) or Kagato. I got tons of experience of being a server admin for quite a few servers. I wont say what servers I was admin on because I don't think that is good. But I was (and for some I still am) server admin for 5-6 servers that are still running. On a few of them I gave up my post to move on to other servers. And Kagato is a nicer person and is super awesome so those are my choices.

Either Akamus (if he ever gets on again lol) Or Kagato.

In addition I'd like to throw my name in, ONLY For the option of having me as a moderator for survival. I'm on it quite frequently, about as much as I was when classic was still alive. I have some experience in moderating and, in general I keep calm/don't feed trolls. even if all I were to get, and that is a big if, i'd be happy with the ability to kick out trolls.

In addition I'd like to throw my name in, ONLY For the option of having me as a moderator for survival. I'm on it quite frequently, about as much as I was when classic was still alive. I have some experience in moderating and, in general I keep calm/don't feed trolls. even if all I were to get, and that is a big if, i'd be happy with the ability to kick out trolls.

Trolling isn't the problem.

I would either go with me (please no comments on this) or Kagato. I got tons of experience of being a server admin for quite a few servers. I wont say what servers I was admin on because I don't think that is good. But I was (and for some I still am) server admin for 5-6 servers that are still running. On a few of them I gave up my post to move on to other servers. And Kagato is a nicer person and is super awesome so those are my choices.
No.

DJ FOR PRESIDENT.

I think some people are mistaking this thread as a place to apply for general staffing duties. This is not the case. You will be responsible for the BACKEND of the server - in other words this is a real Admin position, not the pretend admin rank that some servers like to hand out glorified moderators. In other words, if you haven't set up and run your own server for a decent period of time, you need not apply.

Or you can, and incur the wrath of the gods. Your choice.

If the new manager(s) deem it necessary, they will likely handpick players to become in-game staff, as has always been the case with T9k.

I think some people are mistaking this thread as a place to apply for general staffing duties. This is not the case. You will be responsible for the BACKEND of the server - in other words this is a real Admin position, not the pretend admin rank that some servers like to hand out glorified moderators. In other words, if you haven't set up and run your own server for a decent period of time, you need not apply.

Or you can, and incur the wrath of the gods. Your choice.

If the new manager(s) deem it necessary, they will likely handpick players to become in-game staff, as has always been the case with T9k.

Absolutely right. I'd like to also add that we don't run a vanilla server. We have anti-grief plugins and the sort which the selected person must be able to run, update, and repair.

I am always happy to help out where needed as I am sure most of you know....but I feel like there are a few others who are in a better position to manage MC for ya....Kagato stands out in my mind for sure.

I say we leave it unmoderated and unattended without restarts or bugfixes and see how long the server lasts before becoming a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back