• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: Lufenia

Name: Medic112
Past Town: Sebastian
Reason to join: I set up my house near South Lufenia and I've passed through south lufenia and lufenia many times to avail of the market in lufenia buying from csimiami14 mainly and I like what I see Lufenia seems like a nice place and has a lot of people I know from my earlier experiences from joining classic

Hello, My name is Corn_Husk. This is my application to join the town of Lufenia. My building experiences are quite well, I have been an operator on a previous Survival Server, so I can be reliable. I know a variety of people on the server and seem to be well liked in the community. I would like to join this town, because it seems like a great chance to get to know more people and have fun building with the community. I hope to join the forces of Lufenia soon, thank you.

Hello, My name is Corn_Husk. This is my application to join the town of Lufenia. My building experiences are quite well, I have been an operator on a previous Survival Server, so I can be reliable. I know a variety of people on the server and seem to be well liked in the community. I would like to join this town, because it seems like a great chance to get to know more people and have fun building with the community. I hope to join the forces of Lufenia soon, thank you.
Vouch

application for corn_husk accepted cheers :D

god dammit! i always miss posting my vouches >:O

lol be more active mate, I'm checking the website multiple times a day, typically I pull it up, see no new posts/messages and boom I'm gone again... If I do see a new message I read and reply if I so choose, such as now... and just like usual after this post I'm off doing other things... :-D

Hello, I'm nikkitikkiisland and this is my application for joining Lufenia:). I would like to join Lufenia because it seems like a fun and amazing town to join. In the town I currently live in barely any members come on so it's a bit lonely :I. My building skills are okay. I'm not like an architect but Im also not terrible so basically in the middle. Although I'm pretty good at making grinders. I do know quite a few people in Lufenia already but I can make even more great friends if I do get in to it. If any help is needed I would be happy to help :).

Hello, I'm nikkitikkiisland and this is my application for joining Lufenia:). I would like to join Lufenia because it seems like a fun and amazing town to join. In the town I currently live in barely any members come on so it's a bit lonely :I. My building skills are okay. I'm not like an architect but Im also not terrible so basically in the middle. Although I'm pretty good at making grinders. I do know quite a few people in Lufenia already but it I can make even more great friends if I do get in to it. If any help is needed I would be happy to help :).

*breathes in for a little while* VOUCHEVOUCHEVOUCHE!!!! got my vouces in, and got 'em in first no less :3

Vouch! major vouch for nikki I built with her several time in classic and she's a pretty cool person and would make a great addition to the town.

Edit: Lol congrats mighty! Glad to see you get some Vouch's in

Hello, I'm nikkitikkiisland and this is my application for joining Lufenia:). I would like to join Lufenia because it seems like a fun and amazing town to join. In the town I currently live in barely any members come on so it's a bit lonely :I. My building skills are okay. I'm not like an architect but Im also not terrible so basically in the middle. Although I'm pretty good at making grinders. I do know quite a few people in Lufenia already but I can make even more great friends if I do get in to it. If any help is needed I would be happy to help :).
Approved and added, see mr. crabs or csi about info on the town and welcome!!!

Hello I'm Pyrofiredelta (of course) and I am one of the three mayors of Caprica with the retirement of the previous three. As Caprica no longer exists on the official T9k survival server, I would like to join Lufenia. I have much experiance with large scale and small scale builds and I was responsible for the design and construction of The Tree in Caprica. I was referenced by some members of Caprica that this is a good town to join. I can help with redstone and detailing. As I follow the latest breakthroughs in redstone closely, I can get lufenia up to date with all the best stuff.

Hello I'm Pyrofiredelta (of course) and I am one of the three mayors of Caprica with the retirement of the previous three. As Caprica no longer exists on the official T9k survival server, I would like to join Lufenia. I have much experiance with large scale and small scale builds and I was responsible for the design and construction of The Tree in Caprica. I was referenced by some members of Caprica that this is a good town to join. I can help with redstone and detailing. As I follow the latest breakthroughs in redstone closely, I can get lufenia up to date with all the best stuff.
Don't think you would need a vouch since Bored himself already liked your post... but, Vouch anywayssss~

Hey. I am Constructor345 and I thought I'd have a punt at trying to get into this town.
Reason for wanting to join: I'm pretty much looking to contribute to one of the larger towns and this one seemed to be thriving with activity. It would be nice to get away from one of these smaller, isolated towns where I'm currently wandering around aimlessly.
Previous experience and skills: I spent most of my time on classic and missed a few of the older worlds, but I eventually became a member of the shroom empire, managed my own town in the previous world, and am now mayor of Riverpeak in the current world. (which I am now abandoning :p ).
My building skills in survival are pretty average but I manged to pull off a few decent things in classic (might insert a picture if you want me to).
Anyway if I was to be granted access, I would be sure not to ruin any of your lovely scenery with my derpy builds. :p

Thank you for your consideration

Back