• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: Lufenia

just an FYI Pyro, whom I believe has already been decided on as part of the town, has yet to be added to my knowledge...

Erm... I got evicted form Lufenia because I accedentially stole. I'm waiting for results, and I'm anxious to get my items back. Can I please get results on what's happening? I'm looking foward to getting back in.

I'm a derp... I needed 3 Fire Resistance potions. I was thinking that among the boundless resources of Lufenia I could take just 3 little potions...
I really feel irresponsible now.

I'm a derp... I needed 3 Fire Resistance potions. I was thinking that among the boundless resources of Lufenia I could take just 3 little potions...
There are ways around stealing, bb. You could very easily ask members if they have any, and if they would be willing to share. You could have opened the Minecraft wiki and learned how to make one yourself. I just found out yesterday that potion making is actually, surprisingly simple.

Now, I am not part of your removal, however, all of your items are in my care, in storage, in the bank. If you need anything from them, you let me know and I can get it for you.

I sincerely hope you've learned your lesson, and if/when you are eventually allowed back in to town, you never do this again.

Thanks for telling me about my items. when I get back in, can you at least put them back where they were? I enjoy being specific about where they are, so when I get in, I'll tell you where they go. Then, I'll put them in again where they are excactly.

Thanks for telling me about my items. when I get back in, can you at least put them back where they were? I enjoy being specific about where they are, so when I get in, I'll tell you where they go. Then, I'll put them in again where they are excactly.
That works

Was this from the community bank or from another resident's personal chest?
If the former, Jesus Christ, that's harsh.

It's scary how you guys are able to keep track of all that.
If I were a Lufenian, I'd probably be charged with innumerable counts of "theft".

The honor system seems to work well in Ascension.
Then again, we have Spartan requirements for membership, so we can afford to do so.

If I were a Lufenian, I'd probably be charged with innumerable counts of "theft".

Then again, we have Spartan requirements for membership, so we can afford to do so.

It was from a personal chest.

It was a private chest and I would enjoy that you would learn about the situation before spouting an advert/comparison for your town, thank you.

Luffyland has multiple offices. The Lufenia Police, (formerly known as the LPD), the Fox In A Box Construction, the riddles of shops in the Shop District, and the Lufenia Democracy.

It was a private chest and I would enjoy that you would learn about the situation before spouting an advert/comparison for your town, thank you.

Ah, sorry. Didn't mean to advertise. I just have an interest in town management/governing styles.

<3

Hey there! My name is Mariolink42. I've had experience in several towns in the past, most notably my time spent living in a tent in Eagle Pass, and co-owning an old survival town "Hobo Town", which I'm very proud that there's a wiki article of(it was in-tents). I was a very active member on Minecraft survival in the past, being the official Hobo of the Cydonian Empire. And I was quite active before all this as well! If you allow me into this wonderful LTS Town of Lufenia, I promise I'll contribute a great deal to the community.

If I'm let in, this request doesn't have to be filled, but I would like an out-of-usual-place to set up my Hobo tent, its design is an homage to the original one in Eagle Pass, and the ones in Hobo Town. Here's what it would look like: (see thumbnail)

But if that's not possible, I have some building skill, not the best, but it's good: (see other thumbnail)

Overall, I would love it if I could join the community of Lufenia.

Attachments

• 2013-04-28_21.32.27.png
    2013-04-28_21.32.27.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 150
  • 2013-04-28_21.32.32.png
    2013-04-28_21.32.32.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 145
Hey there! My name is Mariolink42. I've had experience in several towns in the past, most notably my time spent living in a tent in Eagle Pass, and co-owning an old survival town "Hobo Town", which I'm very proud that there's a wiki article of(it was in-tents). I was a very active member on Minecraft survival in the past, being the official Hobo of the Cydonian Empire. And I was quite active before all this as well! If you allow me into this wonderful LTS Town of Lufenia, I promise I'll contribute a great deal to the community.

If I'm let in, this request doesn't have to be filled, but I would like an out-of-usual-place to set up my Hobo tent, its design is an homage to the original one in Eagle Pass, and the ones in Hobo Town. Here's what it would look like: (see thumbnail)

But if that's not possible, I have some building skill, not the best, but it's good: (see other thumbnail)

Overall, I would love it if I could join the community of Lufenia.
I will accept you in town on one condition..... Please don't be making hobo tents :p

Back