• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
2e37m6h.png

Kirby

Apartment tower built by newbies.

Tower builder- TheVintageGamer -guest

help from - DDXProject -guest

StrandBot- guest

No admin to review

thanks for looking everyone

Attachments

• tower 4.png
    tower 4.png
    170 KB · Views: 195
  • tower5.png
    tower5.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 347
  • tower.png
    tower.png
    338.7 KB · Views: 209
  • tower2.png
    tower2.png
    201.1 KB · Views: 197
  • tower3.png
    tower3.png
    225 KB · Views: 194
Woaaa. Hey. First post. I need to go to the welcome forum or...whatever. Anyways.

I made a cheap-looking Link. YEA. Another one. Because I'm all unoriginal and stuff :D. But hey, not bad for a beginner, huh? ...Right? I hope so.

LinkA.png

Then it got griefed :D
LinkB.png

Woaaa. Hey. First post. I need to go to the welcome forum or...whatever. Anyways.

I made a cheap-looking Link. YEA. Another one. Because I'm all unoriginal and stuff :D. But hey, not bad for a beginner, huh? ...Right? I hope so.

LinkA.png

Then it got griefed :D
LinkB.png

At least you did something different than just link himself. As for the griefing, welcome to public minecraft servers.

screenshot2010091203360.png

screenshot2010091203351.png

Kain and Cecil from Final Fantasy 3, looking for moderation on this one, it's in OldGuest. My name is DecapX in game.

*EDIT* Some more I would like moderated, Also in OldGuest.

screenshot2010091204140.png

screenshot2010091204141.png

Well, I built a giant Pedobear head, but when I called over an admin it got griefed with hacks, I guess, because it literally disappeared, and I didn't get a chance to see who it was. I got a screenshot of it, though.

Pedobear.png

Yea....I dunno what happened.

And these are two from yesterday.

Lucas:
Lucas.png

1UP:
1UP.png

Olympic Rings2.png

Olympic Rings /\
|
|
This one is perhaps the only best one ive made so far (ive been playing for about 1 day)

screenshot_20100913015058.png
screenshot_20100913014149.png

You are looking at the inside and out of what I am hoping is the biggest pyramid yet to be created on Minecraft!
It was a real miracle that it didn't get griefed! A special thank you to Diamond Slicer and the_IT for helping me out!
Hoping to get a little promotion out of this, I'd love to build something permanent somewhere :D

Thanks all!
Peace~
Jesse

I just managed to build this on the guest server, it might not get me a promotion to cool just yet, but it's a start :)

mcmario.jpg

First day of minecraft, thoroughlly enjoyed myself on your server. These are my first creations :D

1.jpg

1.jpg

Random heart for my woman, which I print screened and sent for bonus points.

maxwell.jpg

Maxwell from Scribblenauts :D.

My first day too. Chillin' on the guest server and having fun i made a skull. Would like to make it to cool status. Good times.
78.jpg

Hey guys! Here are some of my creations:

Found this in the corner of my eye when I was in the museum. This was the first sprite I ever made. I have no idea who put it here though.
Tree.jpg

Retro Chessboard
RetroChessboard.jpg

"The Glass Stair-weld" as my friends put it.
GlassStairweld.jpg

A small Rubik's Cube I made.
RubiksCube.jpg

Yoshi! Made by me
Yoshi.jpg

Bub from the Puzzle Bobble franchise
Bub-PuzzleBobble.jpg

Lewis Carroll's Alice
Alice-1.jpg

Some Old School Ship
OldSchoolShip.jpg

Vampire Girl