My Basement is Quarantined.

Dear OP,

If you are alive and reading this, the end times are upon us.

Our village has been overrun with centipedes (5 inches long and all over the curtains), and soon the infestation will overtake the capital. The neighboring kingdoms of our allies and enemies have abandoned their homes and fled to ours for sanctuary. Thus making us the last stand for humanity...

However, our acolytes and scribes have uncovered a hidden prophecy in the catacombs of ageless wisdom and discovered a revelation. The fall of societies and civilizations unknown across the universe... and a single entity who fell not into the abyss, but rose up, and overcame the doom that threaten us all.

It was said this entity ventured into a basement, searching for a device, and spotted 3 of the vile creatures. With his mighty broom, he struck one across the floor onto a wall and caused it to disperse. With his guile, he trapped one under a glass, but the beast tore off its legs and fled.

The rest of the revelation remains obscured, unreadable to this point.

While others have abandoned hope and succumbed to despair. I believe with every fiber of my being that the entity spoken in the prophecy is you. The very fate of mankind, will see a hero rise up, and smite the plague that brought the world to its knees.

There isn't much time.

We need answers.

.... The sun sets, Darkness falls.

I've had one before.I pissed my pants like 5 times until I just took a huge book and smash the living hell out of it for about a hour.
Worked pretty well actually

earlier this week, i fought a battle against yellow-jackets that wanted snickerdoodle cookies at an event my employers were hosting...
YJ_headon02USM.jpg
Yellow%20Jacket.jpg

didn't get stung, but i disposed of at least 25 different suckers. they were Very aggressive this year :confused: and i guess everyone else was too afraid to do anything about them. the majority were trapped in clear plastic cups then ushered away from the food x3

Back