My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

They hate Seth because he lives with his parents and doesn't have a job, yet also happens to be the most widely recognized brony out there. They also hate Seth because he is a huge fan of Trixie, whom many think is a horrible character. One of the things they like to make fun is his fetish for dragons, which they found on an old thread on furaffinity.

They hate EQD because of how much they wish to spread the fandom as far and wide as possible, while posters of /mlp/ prefer to "hide their power levels" and treat MLP as any other show. This is why most (myself included) do not support the idea of a brony commercial on the Hub, while feelings for the documentary are mixed (I'm leaning towards it now).

They do not like the terms "brony", "brohoof", "brofist", "everypony", "parasprite" or other similar words because it is to them, the sign of a loud, obnoxious fan. They prefer to use normal words rather than pony-themed ones.
I'll be honest, "Everypony" pisses me off too.

The loud minority is always seen more the majority...

Frankly I don't see why 4chan has to seem like there is a agenda that everyone has to follow. Bronies can do what they want. I dont hate bronies who are loud, I just ignore them. What I am tired of, are bronies..or in katphishs point, 4chan bronies, trying to categorize the whole ordeal, much less thinking another minority is the correct way to look at everything. Frankly they aren't pushing it, which is the irony of it but still I don't see the problem with people spreading the whole pony fandom, I just dont like or mostly ignore if someone pushes it.

You can show that you like the show, just dont think everyone else is supposed to.

Frankly I don't see why 4chan has to seem like there is a agenda that everyone has to follow. Bronies can do what they want. I dont hate bronies who are loud, I just ignore them. What I am tired of, are bronies..or in katphishs point, 4chan bronies, trying to categorize the whole ordeal, much less thinking another minority is the correct way to look at everything. Frankly they aren't pushing it, which is the irony of it but still I don't see the problem with people spreading the whole pony fandom, I just dont like or mostly ignore if someone pushes it.

You can show that you like the show, just dont think everyone else is supposed to.
I hate categorization too, I'd rather just call everyone "a fan of MLP:FiM" than making up even more terms to add to the ones they hate like 4chan does. Also it isn't as much of a hivemind as I might have led you to believe, some people say that there's no difference at all between ponyfags and bronies while others say these pointless terms should just be dropped altogether. So yeah...

There's a difference between "This is a show that I like" and "HEY EVERYPONY, THIS IS A SHOW I LOVE"

The whole point of view of "keep quiet, don't be loud about it" is for the people who don't like MLP, it's funny how the people who do preach love and tolerance seem to be less inconsiderate than people who don't need a catchphrase to be a good person. Being loud is a bad thing, it makes them look bad, it makes us look bad and it makes everyone else hate us.

Also, imagine you hate MLP, right? try and go 5 pages on a general internet topic without seeing a brightly coloured pony, it's almost impossible. Putting up with images is tiring, but fine. But when people use annoying terms for the sake of using them, it'd be very aggravating.

I find irony in all of this...

...And I like it.

Btw, I stick with Beese. And taking the opportunity to have that difference explained, I'd like to declare:

I liked that show. But I liked it for simple reasons.
I don't watch TV nowadays because i'm tired of all the bullshit it makes me swallow. But when I did, was when Powerpuff girls was still on, And so was Cartoon network. when Fox Kids was the Jetix of a channel which name my brain just can't remember anymore... and honestly? I always liked Powerpuff girls. I don't care what others think of my options, or even their sexist concepts, (Like OMG bawt powerpufy gals is such a garls moovie..OMG!!11!!111onehundredandeleven1).
I liked it nonetheless. it was to me like a second Power rangers... with the cool new moves they made every now and then, and those color trails they always left behind when speeding through action.

To put it simple (And avoid unnecessary "W.O.T."s): I liked it because of it's quality. I think it the only cartoon nowadays whose plot and animations measure up to PPG. or even (Dare I say) Disney itself.
And yet, I still just like it.

I see no point on the huge fandom, I see no point in the huge fuss they make about it, I see no point in the brohoof, everypony, bronies (Yet I have nothing against a CONTROLLED use of these last). This ain't no "Pokemon Fever the II"...

...So the only theory I have left is that this is a "Justin Bieber the 2nd"

"Too many stupid little girls brainwashing stupid boys to like something that possesses absolutely no talent whatsoever (Not to mention something that no male figure should EVER like in the first place)."

BUT... with a simple difference: While Justin is a shame to the music world itself, MLP:FIM Is at least slightly talented.

Oh, also. Have a drawing I am working on.
BqzvE.png

I find irony in all of this...

...And I like it.

Btw, I stick with Beese. And taking the opportunity to have that difference explained, I'd like to declare:

I liked that show. But I liked it for simple reasons.
I don't watch TV nowadays because i'm tired of all the bullshit it makes me swallow. But when I did, was when Powerpuff girls was still on, And so was Cartoon network. when Fox Kids was the Jetix of a channel which name my brain just can't remember anymore... and honestly? I always liked Powerpuff girls. I don't care what others think of my options, or even their sexist concepts, (Like OMG bawt powerpufy gals is such a garls moovie..OMG!!11!!111onehundredandeleven1).
I liked it nonetheless. it was to me like a second Power rangers... with the cool new moves they made every now and then, and those color trails they always left behind when speeding through action.

To put it simple (And avoid unnecessary "W.O.T."s): I liked it because of it's quality. I think it the only cartoon nowadays whose plot and animations measure up to PPG. or even (Dare I say) Disney itself.
And yet, I still just like it.

I see no point on the huge fandom, I see no point in the huge fuss they make about it, I see no point in the brohoof, everypony, bronies (Yet I have nothing against a CONTROLLED use of these last). This ain't no "Pokemon Fever the II"...

...So the only theory I have left is that this is a "Justin Bieber the 2nd"

"Too many stupid little girls brainwashing stupid boys to like something that possesses absolutely no talent whatsoever (Not to mention something that no male figure should EVER like in the first place)."

BUT... with a simple difference: While Justin is a shame to the music world itself, MLP:FIM Is at least slightly talented.
How dare you compare us to fans of Justin Bieber. How dare you imply that Justin Bieber fans are "brainwashed" rather than just liking his particular style of music. People can like whatever the hell they want, haters are ALWAYS worse than fans. While you might not believe it right now, MLP is at the very least, an above average show.

Creepy creepy people. Creepy people everywhere. Especially on the far left.
Oh good, for a second I thought you were being a dick. Welcome to your fandom.

Seriously, not to rant but when was the last time you said anything good about this fandom...?

Seriously...

Creepy creepy people. Creepy people everywhere. Especially on the far left.
Yeah....the two people in costume are kinda creepy...

But still, every fandom has to go through the same issues with creepy people, let's just be glad that Hasbro and the cast have been welcoming of the fanbase.

Back