• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Woodkeep planning

Where should Woodkeep be located

• Snow

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Desert

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Island/beach

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Forest

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It will not let me download it... :l
You have to do it from your drop box folder.

Firstly you have to put the file in you "public" folder

Dropbox1.png

The right click the file in the Public folder. then follow the image
Dropbox2.png

The link looks right. Though I can't check cause I'm on my phone
i just clicked it and it started a file download labeled "Redhaze5 Woodkeep Dream - Copy.zip" so im guessing he did it right

opened it and it seems to have all the needed files

I love it, im making a few changes to the map, then i will upload my edits. to summarize my changes:
adding more important features.
adding more decor details.
Changing some materials in buildings
Cool thats why i made the model so that people would tell me things to add/ change. Since i dint found a spider spawner i couldnt make the string farm (for those who dont know string makes wool) and i made a prettyy awesome trap.

Hey guys when we make the towns, f u find a skeleton/ spider and zombie spawner DONT DESTROY THEM!. we can make a bone/arow farm , a string farm and a rotten flesh farm (just kidding i mean and xp grinder) so please dont destoy them!;)

Hey guys when we make the towns, f u find a skeleton/ spider and zombie spawner DONT DESTROY THEM!. we can make a bone/arow farm , a string farm and a rotten flesh farm (just kidding i mean and xp grinder) so please dont destoy them!;)
You can't harvest monster spawners as of 1.9.6, I believe.
It would be a good idea, but sadly, it's unachievable.
Sad, because I was looking forward to having a monster farm and enchating room in the WorldHub.

You can't harvest monster spawners as of 1.9.6, I believe.
It would be a good idea, but sadly, it's unachievable.
Sad, because I was looking forward to having a monster farm and enchating room in the WorldHub.
What version are you playing? We are up to 1.0.0 (no beta yay).

You can't actually break the spawner and harvest it, even in Pre release 4, if you did, you'd get a pig spawner.

What red is talking about is making a good old fashioned mob spawner trap. Which yes, we can do.

You can't actually break the spawner and harvest it, even in Pre release 4, if you did, you'd get a pig spawner.

What red is talking about is making a good old fashioned mob spawner trap. Which yes, we can do.
Mob spawners are still a perfectly viable way of getting mobs.
Who said that wasn't? :D

I was thinking of doing sort of a subway-like rail way like Caprica did. It would be a fast way to travel between districts, and also for areas such as mine shafts, underground farms, and mob grinders.

Back