• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Woodkeep planning

Where should Woodkeep be located

• Snow

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Desert

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Island/beach

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Forest

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking of doing sort of a subway-like rail way like Caprica did. It would be a fast way to travel between districts, and also for areas such as mine shafts, underground farms, and mob grinders.
Can I be in charge of the inter-district rail?

Well i was kind in charge of Woodkeep's transportation. But if u want u can help me cause i need some1 to get iron will some 1 is making the tunel in which the rails are going to be located. :D

Actually, I am not sure if we have posted this before, but we have a democracy kind of deal with how the assistants are going to be dealt with. Pyrofire mentioned something about once a month, we would hold a voting for the assistants. Besides, you shouldn't just ask, you should grow trust within the city. Also, in 1.7, about 1/4 of the citizens were assistants, and that will NOT happen again... so... depends...

Well i was kind in charge of Woodkeep's transportation. But if u want u can help me cause i need some1 to get iron will some 1 is making the tunel in which the rails are going to be located. :D
I can help make tunnels and stations.

So... are we even allowed to stick with the hardy Nordic theme anymore? I mean, we ARE part of the Federation...

my idea of an effective plot purchase plan
Red=plots to purchase
White=wilderness.

untitled.PNG

Also if we leave a plot unpurchase we could make a mob grinder.

my idea of an effective plot purchase plan
Red=plots to purchase
White=wilderness.

untitled.PNG

Also if we leave a plot unpurchase we could make a mob grinder.
That could work, but I would like to have rule over not just the border, but the entire area we are in. Maybe a mob grinder outside the town, but it is not extremely necessary. Although, a spider trap WOULD be nice. The decision would be made among the people of Woodkeep. Also, if you were there... remember Maple City and the one place that took over Woodkeep's inn?

Well, we were the town that The Federation was born from, we can have a theme.
No me gusta. It would only sow dissent and disgruntlement if one town or another were given special privileges. Either all the towns can have themes or none. THE FEDERATION MUST BE UNITED! *Begins singing* SOOOOOOOLIDARITY FOREEEEEVER! SOOOOOLIDARI... :rofl:

That could work, but I would like to have rule over not just the border, but the entire area we are in. Maybe a mob grinder outside the town, but it is not extremely necessary. Although, a spider trap WOULD be nice. The decision would be made among the people of Woodkeep. Also, if you were there... remember Maple City and the one place that took over Woodkeep's inn?
we would eventually buy the plots on the inside as the city gains wealth. At the begining the more area we can gain without using too much money, will be beneficial.

So... are we even allowed to stick with the hardy Nordic theme anymore? I mean, we ARE part of the Federation...
The Federation said:
Themes can either really appeal to people... But more often than not, segregate people. Themes should be avoided - if a town wants to have a theme, it's up to them. We aren't going to be strict, or force people to do things they don't want to do. However, my stance on themes is quite negative, and I know I don't plan to build the WorldHub to a theme, and I don't want to limit anyone else.
Ugliness should be avoided, of course, but Ustulo has said that from the start.
Themes are fine, guyz.

Actually, I am not sure if we have posted this before, but we have a democracy kind of deal with how the assistants are going to be dealt with. Pyrofire mentioned something about once a month, we would hold a voting for the assistants. Besides, you shouldn't just ask, you should grow trust within the city. Also, in 1.7, about 1/4 of the citizens were assistants, and that will NOT happen again... so... depends...
I thought i was a thrustworthy person, but okay i will grow trust within the city. And also do we know where is woodkeep going to be located? (Dessert, Forrest, Snow or mushroom biome)

I thought i was a thrustworthy person, but okay i will grow trust within the city. And also do we know where is woodkeep going to be located? (Dessert, Forrest, Snow or mushroom biome)
Definitely not mushroom or swamp. Hopefully, not a sandy place either.

Definitely not mushroom or swamp. Hopefully, not a sandy place either.
Why u not like sand?@_o u can allways put grass inside the town :p besides like i said before theres no rain in the desert! that means no lag for people. I dont get lag when it rains but i do know that other people do.

Why u not like sand?@_o u can allways put grass inside the town :p besides like i said before theres no rain in the desert! that means no lag for people. I dont get lag when it rains but i do know that other people do.
I dislike it because a hardy and Nordic look cannot be maintained in the desert. If it is in a forest it would blend and if it is in a desert... it would be an eyesore. You have played Skyrim, or at least heard or seen it. Right?

I dislike it because a hardy and Nordic look cannot be maintained in the desert. If it is in a forest it would blend and if it is in a desert... it would be an eyesore. You have played Skyrim, or at least heard or seen it. Right?
Yeah i saw the trailer but just he trailer. But still is up to pyro to decide where woodkeep will be located. :D

ps can u like post a pic of wat Nordic is cause really i dont know wat it is or wat it looks like. :p

Yeah i saw the trailer but just he trailer. But still is up to pyro to decide where woodkeep will be located. :D

ps can u like post a pic of wat Nordic is cause really i dont know wat it is or wat it looks like. :p
Think medieval. You know, viking type of people... just not so barbaric. Here are just a COUPLE examples of Nordic towns, ruins, ect. Also, it is in a thumbnail for a reason. ;) Nordic forest.jpg Nordic mammoth.jpg Nordic ruins 2.jpg Nordic ruins concept art.jpg Nordic tower.jpg Nordic town 2.jpg Nordic town.jpg Skyrim Nordic.jpg

Back