• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Woodkeep planning

Where should Woodkeep be located

• Snow

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Desert

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Island/beach

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Forest

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The gate was a good idea at the time. It was built while pvp was allowed, and the gates kept out attackers. We also assigned woodkeep guard to be in charge of operating it because it was always being left open.

I have been emphasizing this for awhile now. Is Woodkeep going to be a Nordic kind of place? If so, I would rather have no piston gates and all redstone contraptions should be underground. Also, we want this place nice AND efficient because nobody wants to live in a town that is either ugly or does not get anything done. Also, it was not a hotel, it was an inn. :p

Town layout will be as followed (will post diagram when i make one)

The center will be a plaza, surrounded by a marketplace, surrounded by inner-city plots, surrounded by suburbs, surrounded by farmland/expansions

I have an idea for the wall pyro, make it about 10 high out of stone brick, and a tower at each corner, the gate can be an alwase open draw bridge, and iron bars with pistons and pressure plates after that, the city can have a 4 wide 3 deep trench around it, and in the wall every 7 blocks can be a snow golem post, to keep mobs back from the waLl, If u wana use this can I lead the design?
May I also ask if I am going to be head of woodkeep guard?

Woodkeep plan.png

Key
Black =plaza
Red = Market place
Dark Blue = Inner city plots (apartments)
Brown = Reserves (Gardens, trees, fountains)
Green = Agriculture/ Industrial
Light Blue = Suburbs

I didn't commit any crimes...
Krinzler said:
I know you were just having fun being guard. However, you made us some enemies. Such as Sanctum... and Sanctum was the strongest town of 1.7. They were also a valuable asset to Woodkeep, being that they could, instead of owning us, leave us be. They were not interested in making allies, but surely not enemies. There are also some threads mentioning how you attacked people for no reason, killing them, taking their stuff, and laughing them. Also, I personally know some people from private chat in Minecraft and on the forums, that you drove some good people away from Woodkeep and let griefers join, being that you were an assistant.

That was when pvp was in, I battled allimber when he was In all diamond, he was killing alot of people, when I attacked him he kinda declared war, even though he won, that's not breaking rules, I was trying to kill someone who was killing others. I also build I gate to protect woodkeep, it did protect us when we were attacked one day, I also( with krinzlers and pyros help) designed a auto cobble generated that made a cupple stacks a min. I helped woodkeep so much

That was when pvp was in, I battled allimber when he was In all diamond, he was killing alot of people, when I attacked him he kinda declared war, even though he won, that's not breaking rules, I was trying to kill someone who was killing others. I also build I gate to protect woodkeep, it did protect us when we were attacked one day, I also( with krinzlers and pyros help) designed a auto cobble generated that made a cupple stacks a min. I helped woodkeep so much
AND you killed massive amounts of innocents.

Look, the main reason I'm staying in WoodKeep is to boost it's reputation, and having a person who is generally looked upon as a murderer is not a good way to be well liked.

I was also a victim of you, zach.

Back in June, walking along the perimeter, and bam.
Srry, I was really happy about pvp and well.... Yeah, if they do add it again I will use it only when woodkeep is being attacked, or I am challenged, I really am srry for killing u though.

I
AND you killed massive amounts of innocents.

Look, the main reason I'm staying in WoodKeep is to boost it's reputation, and having a person who is generally looked upon as a murderer is not a good way to be well liked.
I will no longer murder for no reason, only when I am challenged or woodkeep is under attack, I swear upon this, u gota forgive me, I want to be head of guard to guard woodkeep, design protection for woodkeep, and supply citizens with a way to get money, if I can be head of guard I will pay woodkeep citizens who are
Eligable to join, plz zzz ustulo, I want to help

I
I will no longer murder for no reason, only when I am challenged or woodkeep is under attack, I swear upon this, u gota forgive me, I want to be head of guard to guard woodkeep, design protection for woodkeep, and supply citizens with a way to get money, if I can be head of guard I will pay woodkeep citizens who are
Eligable to join, plz zzz ustulo, I want to help
Look, you made a mistake, and you must pay for it. You can be a guard, but not the head guard.

If he is so inclined, I nominate thee_pro as the Head Guard of WoodKeep, for his long-term defense of Bull's Head.

Look, you made a mistake, and you must pay for it. You can be a guard, but not the head guard.

If he is so inclined, I nominate thee_pro as the Head Guard of WoodKeep, for his long-term defense of Bull's Head.
:( what can I do? I want to be head of guard, and help citizens . I Would do anything, as long as I don't have to break rules

K, I have an idea for the walls but head guard gets to make defensive stuff, with pyros ok, and I think it's a really good idea, but if I'm not head guard I don't think I can build it. Can I?

K, I have an idea for the walls but head guard gets to make defensive stuff, with pyros ok, and I think it's a really good idea, but if I'm not head guard I don't think I can build it. Can I?
How could not being head guard prevent you from building something?

Run it by us.

Back