• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Woodkeep planning

Where should Woodkeep be located

• Snow

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Desert

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Island/beach

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Forest

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The mineshaft is right outside spawn, walk out te doors and go straight, its near a wooden building, cant miss it, but yeah it's far from where woodkeep is going to be, but if the world hub makes a track to spawn and to woodkeep it will be easy to get to,
I hope you know that this server is a test server. Once towny is implemented, the new stable server will start up. Meaning, that mine shaft you made will not be benefiting Woodkeep.

I hope you know that this server is a test server. Once towny is implemented, the new stable server will start up. Meaning, that mine shaft you made will not be benefiting Woodkeep.
:eek: well then I guess I can make a new mine, this time near woodkeep

That was not really what I meant, but thank you for trying. :p
-Edit- Actually, the top one would work, but it still seems kind of dull... I will think on it.

Why?
I really think that all this planning is just stupid cause when the time comes we would probably wont do all of the things we are saying we are going to do, a good town is not made by all of the planning, a good town is made from the people who live in it, so don't think the town is going to be awesome because u have planned a lot for it, think that new woodkeep or woodkeep is going to be awesome because it has good and extraordinary people who live in the town.

I will not live in the new woodkeep or woodkeep . Good luck to u all! :D

I really think that all this planning is just stupid cause when the time comes we would probably wont do all of the things we are saying we are going to do, a good town is not made by all of the planning, a good town is made from the people who live in it, so don't think the town is going to be awesome because u have planned a lot for it, think that new woodkeep or woodkeep is going to be awesome because it has good and extraordinary people who live in the town.

Well sir, I actually did draw up something that I would LOVE to build right in the center of woodkeep. I will send the drawing to any high ranking officials in Woodkeep once I am done with it. That way they can leave space for it. When I get back on my computer later, I'll finish it. So unlike the rest of these kind folks, I actually will stick to my plan. :p no offense

also i made a siren, (can be used for emergencies i.e. fire, war, intruders)

the world is here

maybe we could implement something similar :)

Actually, I still have no idea how to implement downloadable maps into minecraft.

Good luck to you too! I hope your town prospers and flourishes.
Because you don't want to find a giant gaping hole near a town. For one, it would look kind of ugly. Two, someone would die if they fell down it.

Anyone in to having Woodkeep Guard a faction of WorldGuard?

also, in the plaza we will have: The notice board, the City Hall, and a park. In the middle of the plaza will be a circle of glass surrounded by glowstone. The hole beneath the glass will go down to bedrock level. Ever block of space will be dedicated to an action.
Each level will be 4-5 blocks tall

Level 1: Basements
Level 2-5: Underground farms
level 6-7: Whatever u guys want
Rest: Mining (it will be at the bottom to get the most ores possible)

Also, for what i said about the layout before: Each expansion will be that way, and each expansion will have the big hole in the center of the park, doing that will allow ambiant light down into the tunnels, therefore reducing void fog

Back