Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2450-6951
Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Address: 5200-2960-6396 (The town of Figm)

Feel free to add meh.
I have added Sean1995, charizardman, Casey, Pasaria, Pixiel, littlespedve and Ekatski btw.

Also it kinda sucks that Nintendo just made it to where you can't send Swapnote messages anymore via Spotpass cause of inappropriate reasons (Think of it like sexting).
I haven't been on T9K in a while, so I missed that. I'll add you asap!

Since my studies (at least for the written tests) will be over soon, I'll just leave my code here in case anyone wants to Play when I have more time for playing again (I hope so).

5429 - 8777 - 6493

Games so far:
Mario Kart 7
Pokemon Y
and I may get Super Samsh Bros.

Threads like this make me wish I had a 3DS :( If/when I get one I will post my friendcode here xD

Don't know why I didn't do this sooner...
5069-4021-9015.

I've added everyone else on this thread to this point.

Hey there,

I'm new here, but was encouraged to join up. Anyone want to exchange friend codes for Pokemon XY/Friend Safari?

A Barbeau 3797 7263 0598
Thanks!

Playing Pokemon Y, LoZ Link Between Worlds, and Bravely Default.

My friend code is 2767 0138 1154, and the games I have so far are Pokemon Y, Fire Emblem Awakening, and SMT 4.
3DS is the best money I've ever spent.

Slight thread revival because it's occurred to me that despite being here for over half a year I have yet to post my friend code. =O

Better late than never?

3437-4482-4605.
Let me know if you add me. :p

oh you are gonna make me look over the thread for your code arn't you?

welp best get a looking

oh of course your on the same page as me, now what am I suppose to bitch about? boobs? because I ain't bitching about them puppy's :D

would you like a topic to bitch about? how about Rotom-W? what a pain in the ass that guy is.

I mainly play online with people when I'm doing Smash, Pokemon, or Mario Kart.
3153-4251-5999

(Edit: Fixed the missing number.)

Back