Official Youtube Sucks Thread

When I first saw the new layout I thought something was wrong with my laptop.When I saw it was a new layout I wanted to kill myself with a nipple as hard as a rock
Or you could get the layout fixer that Wooty linked earlier in the thread?

The design, on the other hand is awesome.

I know there were fixes linked previously, thanks for those. When I came back to it on my desktop I got the default layout again. This is a standard 1080p screen:
Capture.JPG

Honestly, I thought Google was a bit more competent than this. Half the screen is blank...

Remember when Youtube had *gasp* a 5-star video rating system?

I know there were fixes linked previously, thanks for those. When I came back to it on my desktop I got the default layout again. This is a standard 1080p screen:
View attachment 135410

Honestly, I thought Google was a bit more competent than this. Half the screen is blank...

Remember when Youtube had *gasp* a 5-star video rating system?
Remember when Wooty linked a fix for it so you can stop complaining?

Me neither...

I had inserted some code in the youtube layout or whatever that reverted it back to the old layout. Some update happened today that reverted it to the new one. I fucking hate the new one.
They fixed the centering by the way (or at least did something with the layout. I'm not sure what but I'm pretty sure it's the centering....)

I really do hate this. The original account that I've had since 2007 can no longer even make comments unless I either link it to my G+, or make a separate page for it.

I could maybe see if they tried to convert all of Youtube into "Google+ Video" or something, but trying to integrate the two services is just messy.

Back