Pax East 2013: Button Contest

Bouncing some idea's around on paint to see if I can create something what you may like, Will post what I have later.
My editing skils aren't the greatest, If someone with photoshop or similar wants to use any ideas I did feel free to improve upon it. :p

Oh, And I have this:

T9k Button 1.jpg

Any ideas what I could put in the top space? :p

T9K button 2.jpg

Eb8tR2I.png

Just tossed it together.

Note: the two small quotes would be on the side of the button.

Edit: Bonus button:
7wYaKrY.png

Eb8tR2I.png

Just tossed it together.

7wYaKrY.png
My opinion of the first one: Switch "Here's the Plan: Don't Fail" and "Not quite over 9000, But it's close enough"

Eb8tR2I.png

Just tossed it together.

7wYaKrY.png
Hey guys, make sure that when you're using the team9000 logo, you're keeping it the same. We want to keep the logo recognizable, that means that we're not curving it, or italisizing it, or anything of that nature. We want people to remember the site, and our logo is one of the ways of doing that. I'm going to add a rule to emphasize this, but feel free to resubmit your buttons with an unmodified team9000 logo.

Edit: Rules updated.

Hey guys, make sure that when you're using the team9000 logo, you're keeping it the same. We want to keep the logo recognizable, that means that we're not curving it, or italisizing it, or anything of that nature. We want people to remember the site, and our logo is one of the ways of doing that. I'm going to add a rule to emphasize this, but feel free to resubmit your buttons with an unmodified team9000 logo.

Edit: Rules updated.

Good point.

4nMXvPS.png

Fixed.

Back