PAX East 2013 - Discussion

Pretty sure if you're going to PAX, you're getting your shirt there when you arrive. Could be wrong, though.
My mom flipped out for some reason when I said that we could pick it up and demanded it be shipped.
Also my plane landed and I'm planning on going to what's you're gamer type

Waffles, are you going to be in the expo hall tomorrow? Never got a chance to say hello to you.
I spent all day today and will spend all day tomorrow at the Expo Hall. The first place I will go to as soon as it opens up is going to be the Monsters Invade: Oz by Little Box Apps right next to Corsair and just work my way down to see all the indie booths I haven't been to.

I'll be wearing a purple DECOY shirt from the Swimsanity game. Also I'll be wearing a backpack and a jacket so try and look at my torso to see the shirt.

I saw someone earlier from T9k although I didn't know who. EDIT: The booth is 961

I spent all day today and will spend all day tomorrow at the Expo Hall. The first place I will go to as soon as it opens up is going to be the Monsters Invade: Oz by Little Box Apps right next to Corsair and just work my way down to see all the indie booths I haven't been to.

I'll be wearing a purple DECOY shirt from the Swimsanity game. Also I'll be wearing a backpack and a jacket so try and look at my torso to see the shirt.

I saw someone earlier from T9k although I didn't know who. EDIT: The booth is 961
Im in the expo hall at the indie games area now.

We missed you?

Well, I had a bit of an adventure last night. Long story short, the orange line train I was on broke down and I did not have the money to pay for an expensive cab ride down to the seaport. I am bummed that I didn't get to meet you all.

Well, I had a bit of an adventure last night. Long story short, the orange line train I was on broke down and I did not have the money to pay for an expensive cab ride down to the seaport. I am bummed that I didn't get to meet you all.

We may or may not have dinner plans for tonight. PM me your phone number and I will keep you in the loop.

Back