• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Possible Star Wars Zone?

i know it would be impossible to make i was just saying it was a good idea
Finished the C-9979.
screenshot_20111215183429.png screenshot_20111215183439.png screenshot_20111215183706.png

For reference to those who have no idea what it is:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/C-9979_landing_craft

The swamp speeder comes with Bariss Offee, but I lost the lightsaber part (the coloured rod) so... :D
The Star Destroyer comes with a Vader figure, but I lost his cape as well...

I have a lego arc170fighter :D (totally not random) :3
Why don't you have a Lego ARC-360?

Was I quoting you in the reply? :sneaky:
Anyways. Possibly, we could try to build another Venator cruiser, maybe in a duel with my soon-to-be-built Munificent. Starfighters are hard to make in Minecraft, if only we could use slabs...
Apparently i can get my venator transferred there when the zone is made =D

You guys are all epic. Keep up the good work :D...

I'd really like to see this new zone and build in there (gotta get back to 3d once again) because the closest I've got to a Star Wars build are these old things:
screenshot_20111126021129-png.78035

screenshot_20111017140654-png.78040

(I guess this is somewhat similar to Star Wars considering it's still science fiction and all :confused:)
+1 to whoever can name where the basic shape of those things were influenced from... the lasers aren't even supposed to be there lol

Have you seen Ecco's X-Wing (In Progress) in Cool75, looks pretty sweet so far :)

Okay guys, in terms of the land, did you want a randomly generated one or just flat grass(I'm not too fond of this map style)?

Also, did you want it themed in a specific way, ie. Like Zone4?

Ta

From what I gather, we would like it hollowed out, no theme, star wars builds only and some of us want our builds moved there (like my destroyer in Contest 4a if possible)

Back