Skyim Discussion Thread

Truthfully I'm not even the biggest fan of conjuration. I ground it up to 100 in oblivion and didn't have much fun watching AI fight my battles. I got it to 100 in skyrim mostly for leveling purposes, and how easy it is to level. I prefer Illusion magic personally.
I level my one handed by slashing a calmed enemy with a bound sword :D

So with the ~5 hours/week of free time that I get between my studies, I finally beat the main quest. The only downside to this is that I think I might have caught the Addictivus Skyrimus disease. Does anyone have a self-administered diagnostic test so that I can confirm this?

So with the ~5 hours/week of free time that I get between my studies, I finally beat the main quest. The only downside to this is that I think I might have caught the Addictivus Skyrimus disease. Does anyone have a self-administered diagnostic test so that I can confirm this?
Have someone hide the Skyrim disc from you in their house. If by the end of the first day you've broken in to find it, you may have Addictivus Skyrimus

The main quest line was a major disappointment IMO, I really was expecting more out of it.
It was just the last boss, really. The only part that was different from any other dragon was that you had buddies and he used the "fire from the sky" shout.

It was just the last boss, really. The only part that was different from any other dragon was that you had buddies and he used the "fire from the sky" shout.
He wasn't that tough to kill either. But then again I did use Windshear on him, and that Scimitar is quite gamebreaking :p

He wasn't that tough to kill either. But then again I did use Windshear on him, and that Scimitar is quite gamebreaking :p
The first time I fought him, I was a sniper thief. I could avoid his fire well enough but his skyfire always found me and killed me about four times.

The second time I fought him, I was a Two Handed Warrior and my 94% resist fire took all the sting out of his breathe and meteors and my Legendary Deadric Warhammer killed him in four standing power attacks.

The third time I fought him, he never even got the chance to activate his meteors. My Mage's dual cast Lightning Bolts with Impact perk made him stagger over and over again until he finally died.

So, yeah. Thief had the hardest time of it.

Holy shit!
"Tyranny of the sun, shall end!"

Ummm.....

vote_celestia_by_equestria_election-d32zii6.png

Anyone still actively playing? I'm just beginning Skyrim on PC after experience on Xbox Skyrim. And boy, does PC Skyrim look pretty with mods.

I played it legit until I realized I could get anything I want then the interest sorta faded. For some reason that happens to about every single player game I play once I get bored and discover console commands.

I'm still playing it daily. And if the Creation Kit ever decides to have a built-in process of making .nif files, I'll work on making mods.

Back