Skyim Discussion Thread

I actively play it, however, since I'm on a console, I do not have console commands to break the game.

I generally just use my Windshear to rapidly knock back enemies.

The best defense is a ridiculous offense.

I played it everyday until shadowmere dissapeared completely. I got frost, but I don't want him dying. I might pick up the new expansion later. Then play more Skyrim. Well, according to the thread name, Skyim.
EDIT: Why am I the only one who completed the main story line like 1 week after release? o.0 I think I'm level 78, all skills level at least over 80. Completed most of the side quests too. :D I only need 1 achievement to get them all :p

I occasionally pick it up to make walkthroughs and tutorials, but I'm not in the habit of doing those right now.

I am pretty much done with it. I completed the main quest, and my sneak is so high I just sneak past everything and I'm done.

So after about 20-30 minutes I'm pretty bored.

I am pretty much done with it. I completed the main quest, and my sneak is so high I just sneak past everything and I'm done.

So after about 20-30 minutes I'm pretty bored.
If a skill set is getting you down, try not using it. Relying on combat and magic skills makes it into a whole different game.

EDIT: Why am I the only one who completed the main story line like 1 week after release?
I completed it the day I got it. Was a major letdown on how crappy and short the story was.

Haven't played it in a long time. I think the last time I played it was the last time I posted useful information about the game...

Umm...I just killed a dragon priest. When he died, I got a mask that makes me look like Amon from The Legend of Korra.

Alright, I'm a Stormcloak. I've been sent on a mission to sneak into a fort, but keep getting caught. Any advice on how to be sneakier?

Level up the sneak skill......
Nvm, just took over the fort. Btw, who do you think are the good guy's in the war? I think Imperials are crooked, always asking me for money for false reasons. I sided with the Stormcloaks. I an Anima Bone-Breaker.

Who here is in the Dark Brotherhood?
KHAJIIT WILL TAKE OVER!!!!! WE WILL KILL YOU WITH OUR SNEAK AND ONE HANDED ATTACKS! KHAJIIT WILL LIVE ON!

Back