Spheres of the Aether

Sorry, I'm like a useless soldier. Point me in the right direction, and I'll be glad to shoot, however I don't even know what needs to be done.

Give me some time to think, I'll bump the convo when I get home from school with a more thorough objectives list, and work on it as I see time.

I'm currently busy with Extension English work and a shit ton of essays so I won't have the time to take any other role other than a simple participant if anything actually happens. Sorry.

The convo was revived, so I'm reviving this:

I've been incredibly bored recently, and while I'm not qualified to be a GM, I've decided to continue to throw ideas into this. I'll probably update this further when I get home, I just want to go ahead and bring eyes back to this side of the field. Most of everyone that posted in this thread is in the convo, and that's where the main planning is taking place, I just want to bring this thread back to the front page to further spike interest.

I'm terribly bored in class, so unless I go full retard and forget, I'll spend the rest of the school day jotting down ideas.

Let's make this a great thing for 2015, although it was originally planned for 2014 (I feel this was the shortest year of my life)

So please don't hesitate. Throw all ideas into this thread, as well as the conversation, crappy or grand. It fell apart last time due to lack of interest, so let's see if we can revitalize that interest.

:D

I might be a bit late here, but whatever.
G'day, I'm Legendsmith, aka Smithy. I got in contact a while ago with Foxhound, the creator of the Spheres of the Aether images. With his blessing, I'm running a Spheres role playing game over IRC, using a GURPS based system I've developed over the past few months.
Foxhound was the one that found this thread here on T9000, and pointed it out to me.

I thought I'd put in a plug here for those who are interested in playing. If you are check out this: http://goo.gl/m5MRBt and include your chosen sphere in the email.
The game is run over IRC. If you have an IRC client installed, you should be able to copy and paste this to go to the channel: irc://irc.rizon.net/Spheres
If you don't have an IRC client installed, click here to use mibbit. You'll need to switch to the Rizon tab and then select the Spheres channel.

I'll answer any questions here too.

Haha, yeah. This has been a long time coming.

That aside, I'm an Australian, so I'm on during Australian hours. For those in America, this basically means that my afternoon is your morning, and vice versa. So I do recommend sending me an email, and/or joining and commenting on the steam group if you have steam, as you might miss me on IRC.

Back