Star Citizen

I hope one day I'll be able to do this for hours on end one day once Star Citizen and procedural generation are complete.

I hope one day I'll be able to do this for hours on end one day once Star Citizen and procedural generation are complete.

Yeah, if they do get a good procedural generation system implemented, it will add an unbelievable depth to the game.

ooOH MAI GAawwd!

Some say he once piloted a Bengal Carrier all by himself, and that Chris Roberts has a pet hamster named after him. All we know is it's not the Stig, its the Stig's Citizen Cousin! Only on Galactic Gear!

ooOH MAI GAawwd!

Some say he once piloted a Bengal Carrier all by himself, and that Chris Roberts has a pet hamster named after him. All we know is it's not the Stig, its the Stig's Citizen Cousin! Only on Galactic Gear!

That is awesome! I wonder if the filmer got in trouble for leaking it...

ooOH MAI GAawwd!

Oh my god this is amazing, I hope this is a big thing in the in game fiction, and we see an entire series for it. I know something has to be played on all the televisions and they were going for more than just news, but I didn't think they would be adding this kind of stuff too. I'm really interested in seeing what else they might have planned now.

ooOH MAI GAawwd!

as someone who recently got into top gear, my god is this amazing. From the sound of it they actually got james may to do the voice? which if that is the case that is damn awesome and I would love to see more

btw casey I upgraded my ship to the 325A and now have a business hanger if you want to update the ships thread :D

also how do you get more ranks than the basic 4, as much as I like being a bounty hunter I want to see if there are better options for me :p

edit:
So I just realized something that makes me feel stupid. I thought that titles (i.e. Colonel, freelancer, rear admiral, etc.) were linked to the game package you bought. Apparently they're linked to you're overall money invested in the game. Yay to poor financial decisions, I'm a vice admiral now!

:(
and I found my answer, thanks casey!

hqdefault.jpg

Finally got my lap time on the race track (easy one) below 2 minutes. I clocked in at 1:54:97 which I needed a lot of practice to get to and will need a lot more practice to beat. Post your best lap times here!

I'm picking up Star Citizen when I build my pc after December. Can anyone recommend me a good joy/flight stick.

I'm quite happy to see the addition of strafing controls in coupled mode--while my accuracy is currently terrible because I have not played in several weeks, I can now keep my target in the crosshairs almost continuously.

Yep... definitely will be working towards getting this ship in-game to have fun with friends. I wonder what the upkeep will be for the ship though, considering its capable of having a 8 man crew.

Back