Star Citizen

so I've been debating between the cutlass and the freelancer. that and or save money again for a decent pc is a better choice.

but anyways what are your opinions on the 2?

so I've been debating between the cutlass and the freelancer. that and or save money again for a decent pc is a better choice.

but anyways what are your opinions on the 2?
Honestly, I'd just save up for a beefier PC. But if I were to choose between the two, personally, I'd go with the DUR Freelancer. But that's just me, I think it'd be awesome because I could both explore and deliver goods with it.

But I'll probably just stick with my Aegis Avenger for now, since I can always grind to buy whatever ship I want once the game is actually released.

Honestly, I'd just save up for a beefier PC. But if I were to choose between the two, personally, I'd go with the DUR Freelancer. But that's just me, I think it'd be awesome because I could both explore and deliver goods with it.

But I'll probably just stick with my Aegis Avenger for now, since I can always grind to buy whatever ship I want once the game is actually released.
yea that is my thoughts, it is silly for me to buys more ships when I can't even play the game properly. I have the 325 so it isn't like I have a crummy ship or anything but if I want to do more trading (coughpirateythingscough) I need a bigger ship :D

yea that is my thoughts, it is silly for me to buys more ships when I can't even play the game properly. I have the 325 so it isn't like I have a crummy ship or anything but if I want to do more trading (coughpirateythingscough) I need a bigger ship :D
I have the same issue (I'm trying to run this on a laptop T_T). I have literally the worst ship (the Aurora MR) but it is my thought to get get better ships in game once its released. Yes I am a stingy bastard.

Yeah, it would be best to save up for a new computer honestly. You'll be able to get any ship you want with effort in-game, so there's really no need to buy new ships unless you're wanting to support their development efforts.

Keep in mind that organizations will have their own fleet separate from an individual. Basically, the more successful our company is, the more ships we will all be able to fly. Also, I have no problem letting people fly my ships once that becomes a thing. On a side note, in case you guys were wondering, I haven't forgotten about the company and as soon as we have more information on the economy and how organizations interact with it I will craft some kind of employment system so that you have even MORE options to make money and buy more ships.

I really wanna buy one - especially since the sale includes lifetime insurance - would be rather interesting to fly/play that type of class vs just flying around going pew pew pew.

Well, I need people to help crew mine.

Well, I need people to help crew mine.
That's exactly why I'm holding off on buying a freelancer as bad as I want one. I won't have any problem helping others crew their ship. I figure that my avenger is going to be awesome enough for when I want to play solo, and there are so many backers who have multi-crew ships that I should be able to jump on into one whenever.

We cutlass now!
Also, females confirmed in Star Citizen. And DAT HAIR DETAIL, AND IT MOVED! No Skyrim hair spray wigs confirmed!

http://www.gfycat.com/HeftyPepperyEagle

that commerical made me want it even more lol. though now I'm torn between the black and the blue one. still probably save money so meh

best part of the commerical (commandeered from reddit)
aAgcTmY.jpg

In honor of Star Citizen's second anniversary, all the flyable ships are available to all backers this week.

I tested out the 300i earlier today. While it's certainly faster than the Aurora, it's less laterally maneuverable. It's also way better at not getting blown up. I also put some Bulldog Repeaters on the Aurora. I'm not really sure if they give it that much of an advantage if I'm the only person shooting at my target, but they're quite good at eating up shields. I'll try out the Hornet tomorrow and report back.

There are really only two problems I'm having with the game: each loading screen takes several minutes to complete; and the game crashes occasionally during a graphically-intense dogfight. I doubt there's much I can do about the former; starting up the game loads about 2.5 GB into RAM. I suspect the later is a software bug rather than a hardware issue.

EDIT: I just noticed that the Aurora LN comes with two additional hard-points. I will likely upgrade as soon as it becomes available for flight and purchase a couple repeaters. Four repeaters ought to do some damage.

In honor of Star Citizen's second anniversary, all the flyable ships are available to all backers this week.

I tested out the 300i earlier today. While it's certainly faster than the Aurora, it's less laterally maneuverable. It's also way better at not getting blown up. I also put some Bulldog Repeaters on the Aurora. I'm not really sure if they give it that much of an advantage if I'm the only person shooting at my target, but they're quite good at eating up shields. I'll try out the Hornet tomorrow and report back.

There are really only two problems I'm having with the game: each loading screen takes several minutes to complete; and the game crashes occasionally during a graphically-intense dogfight. I doubt there's much I can do about the former; starting up the game loads about 2.5 GB into RAM. I suspect the later is a software bug rather than a hardware issue.

EDIT: I just noticed that the Aurora LN comes with two additional hard-points. I will likely upgrade as soon as it becomes available for flight and purchase a couple repeaters. Four repeaters ought to do some damage.
Played around with the M50 for a few hours on racing and had more fun then ever playing the game. However, I really, really, really, really, really wish they would turn down how damn easy it is to black out. I wanna go fast, why must I be punished for wanting to go fast.
7BnyWxP.jpg

Back