Steal the chicken game

*flys backup the cliff in a fiat* I said I can't die! *runs up and starts petting zombie until she falls asleep in a ball like most cats do*

*flys backup the cliff in a fiat* I said I can't die! *runs up and starts petting zombie until she falls asleep in a ball like most cats do*

Here is a picture taken by reporters in Hell trying to look for walrus facts just a few minutes ago....

images

This is solid proof that you are dead.

Here is a picture taken by reporters in Hell trying to look for walrus facts just a few minutes ago....

images

images

.3. I didnt know I could do that..... *throws catnip and glitter at zombie and runs away with a chic ken while she's blinded.*

Can't die, is a REAL grim reaper with sexy glasses :3
Uses chainsaw and pierces zombies body, thus claiming her soul as mine
Uses the remaining chicken pieces to make a fried chicken chicken.
Nobody can tell the difference
Miguel. You are not a reaper. And the things you are saying are full of bs. Stop. .-.

While in hell, I tell zombie's empoleyes how bad she's doing in her job, playing with catnip rather than taking the souls from People, therefore I'm being sent back, taking on her Mission instead. Then visit Miguel since not dead yet, take the soul and continue my happy holiday trip with the chicken, this time with a towel around it so it doesn't end up dead again.

Looking into a mirror, my mirror self takes a knife and cuts his throat. I die. While dead on the ground my mirror self walks out of the mirror taking the chicken with him.
Theft succeeded???

Looking into a mirror, my mirror self takes a knife and cuts his throat. I die. While dead on the ground my mirror self walks out of the mirror taking the chicken with him.
Theft succeeded???
Thus erasing your mortal form from this game.....

*Looks at mirror, thus erasing the poor thing's mortal soul from this game, and removing your mirror self since your domain is gone*

*Runs with chicken and brings it to hell to become another one of Satan's prostitutes*

Watching my dad making you his prostitude, wants you to prove your loyalty by giving me the chicken.

*celebrates. Kills w00t with my lightsaber, thus removing his life or waht ever from this game :3 who ever has the chicken, I steal it because reading sucks. And I go to the meincraft world.*

*Has set a massive tnt trap in the gates to the minecraft world long ago, thus erasing Lukeperson6's mortal form from this game....*

*Steals the chicken and puts it in an obsidian cage, then locks it into a bedrock fort in the nether guarded by seven billion Ghasts that are hostile to all but me*

*Has set a massive tnt trap in the gates to the minecraft world long ago, thus erasing Lukeperson6's mortal form from this game....*

*Steals the chicken and puts it in an obsidian cage, then locks it into a bedrock fort in the nether guarded by seven billion Ghasts that are hostile to all but me*
*mods.*

Illusions...... Represents a tophat in front of all the others, lay a towel over it and spell the magic words: "Back to the topic", remove the towel, pull out the chicken and run away.

Back