Steal the chicken game

Illusions...... Represents a tophat in front of all the others, lay a towel over it and spell the magic words: "Back to the topic", remove the towel, pull out the chicken and run away.
Your in hell, what you are currently doing is simply an illusion your mind is creating.

But just in case....

*Banishes DerDo to the depths of hell*

Magic comes in and invokes the Necronomicon and exacts strange aeons where even death may die.

No moar killing !
Cuz no one can die now.
Cuz death is dead... don't ask me how it works it just is.
Only beguile and wit are the options where the chicken may be stolen.

Also the sweet blue sky is now a hazy, sinister red.

Magic comes in and invokes the Necronomicon and exacts strange aeons where even death may die.

No moar killing !
Cuz no one can die now.
Cuz death is dead... don't ask me how it works it just is.
Only beguile and wit are the options where the chicken may be stolen.

Also the sweet blue sky is now a hazy, sinister red.
You were the only person not resurrected, so this is just an illusion of hell. :p

See the chicken being all alone in a dead thread. I write "DerDo" with a marker on it so everyone can tell it's my chicken. Now sitting around in a corner with the chicken while hoping someone's passing by.

Sees DerDo chicken.
Thinks DerDo means:
Damn, Ermahgerd Really, Don't Overpower.
So I overpowered said DerDo chicken and now it is mine. I named it DarkPrime26

Carefully avoiding poor editing and special effects, I grab the chicken and go home. I kill, cook it, and invite all of t9k over for a nice dinner.

/thread.

Carefully avoiding poor editing and special effects, I grab the chicken and go home. I kill, cook it, and invite all of t9k over for a nice dinner.

/thread.
Chicken, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;(
Grieving about the chicken and frustrated that it tasted so good and we'll never taste it's very special flavor again, I hire a team of very excellent scientist to clone the chicken from the leftovers, furthermore eing happy having it back... it's mine!

Chicken, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;(
Grieving about the chicken and frustrated that it tasted so good and we'll never taste it's very special flavor again, I hire a team of very excellent scientist to clone the chicken from the leftovers, furthermore eing happy having it back... it's mine!
The chicken was really delicious. Luckily I managed to save a small part of it. My imaginary brother, who apparently is a scientist, succeeded to mix the chicken's genes and mine.
We'll have to wait about 9 months but it'll be worth it. The avroomchicken will be frolicking in my garden within this time.

Admins are asleep. post chickens!
326071__safe_twilight-sparkle_meme_equestria-girls_the-legend-of-zelda_chicken.png

Take chicken and run away before the thread dies again, leaving me as the winner. :D

Crashes though the walls of reality, shouting
"I'm Back!"
Steals the chicken
and throws it 30000 ft into the air.
then drive away in a morris marina.

Back