• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Sort-Of-Ultra-Hardcore Tournament

Done. I'm starting to think that next Friday should be the date. Is this a problem for anyone already registered?
Next weekend may be an issue, I'll see. I'd like to keep the option to move to a solo player open, if possible, because I wouldn't want to screw my team over.

theo, what will be the time we play this game?
i can play on all the given days but i'm just curious if i'll be able to get some sleep :thumbsup:
(timezones are stupid)

Friday will be, but Saturday or Sunday will not. I'll be on a bus on Friday until long after the game would likely start.
Next weekend may be an issue, I'll see. I'd like to keep the option to move to a solo player open, if possible, because I wouldn't want to screw my team over.
Would that Sunday be better? If not, I can push it back a week.
theo, what will be the time we play this game?
i can play on all the given days but i'm just curious if i'll be able to get some sleep :thumbsup:
Would noon to mid-afternoon, UTC -6 work? That's during the evening for the Netherlands, if I'm not mistaken.
(timezones are stupid)
From a programmer's standpoint, I completely agree:

Would that Sunday be better? If not, I can push it back a week.

Would noon to mid-afternoon, UTC -6 work? That's during the evening for the Netherlands, if I'm not mistaken.

From a programmer's standpoint, I completely agree:
Sunday evening would probably be fine. Around 5-6 would be best.

Looks like a pretty damn fine happening. I think I'll jump on board.

In-game name: _XxXREBOXxX_
Team or Solo: Team!
If team, then either new team name & unused color or existing team name: I'm cool with whatever team will take me!
Dates free: Next Friday night (14th) or Sunday (16th), or the following weekend (21st, 22nd, or 23rd): Any weekend [late Fri-Mon] I'm free.

If team, then either new team name & unused color or existing team name: I'm cool with whatever team will take me!
Dates free: Next Friday night (14th) or Sunday (16th), or the following weekend (21st, 22nd, or 23rd): Any weekend [late Fri-Mon] I'm free.
I'll have you. Bearing in mind, of course, I have little intention of winning, I just want to mess with everyone.

if mighty agrees i would like to join The bucket hat Pirates :thumbsup:
Done.

I'm open these next weekends however not on any of the Sundays, Sunday is like workday for me.
Anyways I would like to be part of Mighty's team if he'll accept me(also I'll have to get an operating mic or operate the mic I have now so I can be heard)

In-game name: filtershark
Team or Solo: Team
if team: If mighty will approve my offer
Dates free: all weekends except all of the following sundays

I see how it is. Nobody wants to team with the Timelord. Cool cool.
I'm in the same boat, but I think it's our doing.

Several people have put their bodies on the market.

We just need to be more proactive.

I'm in the same boat, but I think it's our doing.

Several people have put their bodies on the market.

We just need to be more proactive.
I was not active when Rebo applied. If I was, I would have snatched her before she joined Hellspawn.

In-game name : Anaxo
Team or Solo : Preferably team.
If team, then either new team name & unused color or existing team name : Mighty's team if he will accept me. :3
Dates free: Next Sunday (16th), or the following weekend (21st, 22nd, or 23rd) : I'd probably be able to make any time, but if I had to choose, any friday or saturday night.
(Optional) Your opinion on team size restrictions - what they should be, or if we should have them. I reserve the right to ignore popular answers if given good enough reasons. : I think 5 is a good number.

Back