• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Sort-Of-Ultra-Hardcore Tournament

Awww seriously? 5pm eastern time? I won't be able to make it. I have evening service at 5:30 on sundays...

Awww seriously? 5pm eastern time? I won't be able to make it. I have evening service at 5:30 on sundays...
There'll be an hour at the start of the game where the end crystals can't blow up, and I might be able to push it back another hour to start at 5 pm central, 6 eastern, though I don't know how this would affect filtershark's schedule.

Also, in terms of worldguard protection, I've protected the 3 x 3 area around the beacon/ender crystal all the way to the top. People can try to build towers to protect their ender crystal, though I might consider having another wider region a couple dozen blocks above the beacon/ender crystal to prevent that. Any ideas as to whether or not I should do this?

There'll be an hour at the start of the game where the end crystals can't blow up, and I might be able to push it back another hour to start at 5 pm central, 6 eastern, though I don't know how this would affect filtershark's schedule.

Also, in terms of worldguard protection, I've protected the 3 x 3 area around the beacon/ender crystal all the way to the top. People can try to build towers to protect their ender crystal, though I might consider having another wider region a couple dozen blocks above the beacon/ender crystal to prevent that. Any ideas as to whether or not I should do this?
I don't think so. Honestly, it's not going to make a difference in my opinion.

If this time is finalized most likely I won't make it which is a bummer, I mean I can possibly get on 2 hours prior to that, however I find that unfair to others that I just pop in after the game has already started. Again though if that time finalizes, I probably will not make it but I can try to squeeze some hours in.

In fact Looking through my schedule I'm open "for now" on the 29th, and the 30th. However anything can happen in 2 weeks...anything...

Bumping to double check that this Saturday, the 29th, at 2:00 pm central time, works with everyone. Also, unless I'm missing something, MotorKat and sobafoc01 have asked to be on Kris19642's team (Moyasu) and DutchCheese, filtershark, and Anaxo have asked to be on mightythedj23's team (The bucket hat Pirates). Only two of those three will be able to join mightythedj23's team, and the other should join Pyrhos's team. Which, by the way, has a theme tune.

Edit: If you want a theme tune thingy for your own team, find me a MIDI file for it and I'll create one.

Back