• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Sort-Of-Ultra-Hardcore Tournament

Well looking from older posts, Kat seems interested and Anaxo is looking for a team, and there's always the point of joining another team.
It would really depend on when this is scheduled, mon-fri is a no unless its outside of work hours. Saturday depends, the only safe day for me to participate is Sunday

... i'm open for joining any stragglers who haven't found a team

It would really depend on when this is scheduled, mon-fri is a no unless its outside of work hours. Saturday depends, the only safe day for me to participate is Sunday

... i'm open for joining any stragglers who haven't found a team
I'd be willing to have you.

Warning: I'm not super-competative, and will likely just be doing this for fun, no, that does not mean I'll not try my hardest, but I wont expect my team to. I'll be more laidback about actually winning.

I'd be willing to have you.

Warning: I'm not super-competative, and will likely just be doing this for fun, no, that does not mean I'll not try my hardest, but I wont expect my team to. I'll be more laidback about actually winning.
Haha, maybe our teams should group up just to fuck with everyone, then duke it out for the crown.

Alright, here's how the prize will work: $150 spread evenly to the winning team via emailing gift certificates (no physical gift certificates - I don't want to ask for or know people's real-life addresses, because that's creepy, and also I'm lazy) of each of the members of the winning team's choosing. For example, two people on the winning team of 3 could get Amazon gift cards, and one could get an iTunes gift card.

Alright, here's how the prize will work: $150 spread evenly to the winning team via emailing gift certificates (no physical gift certificates - I don't want to ask for or know people's real-life addresses, because that's creepy, and also I'm lazy) of each of the members of the winning team's choosing. For example, two people on the winning team of 3 could get Amazon gift cards, and one could get an iTunes gift card.

Who's funding the prize?

Back