• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

Dynmap Towny is weird and unreliable, and I'll need to know exactly what I need to replace, filtershark. In the meantime, I'd suggest you work on getting an ender chest, as no one else will be able to use your ender inventory.

I have one but I'm talking about like iron coal gold, ender chest has valuable diamond tools, diamonds, emerealds
Im just eager to know who it was that's all

I had about 18 stacks of coal, stack and a half of gold, C418 Blocks, gold block, 3 iron blocks, 2 diamond horse armor and that's really all I can remember in the chests

I think it is where people who can't jump rope join the nazi party and place those who can in camps
nope... It's for people who are SKILLED and they can learn new tricks that they haven't learned. I learned new ones but I knew most of them. SO HA!
.."Jump Rope camp" wait whats that naow??

You gotta walk there from spawn it seems btw since Tsysin setted the town as Not public.
Been going there ever since I was 7 x3

i can't connect for the server for more than 5 seconds and my new skin doesn't show.

EDIT: had to relog after 30 minutes for my skin to show but i can now literally only stay connected for 5 seconds

Note the fact that I'm too lazy to cut down trees <3

So am i. "Probebly" even more lazier then you when it comes to resource gathering.
x)

EDIT: Tho yes i have those times i can dig for diamonds in a whole week without stopping Or what not it now is.

TreeCapitator is overrated. Then again, this is hardly a Vanilla server anymore. I have no issues with it being added, but neither do I ask for it.

I disconnect from the server nearly every 30 seconds with the reason ''Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException''.
I can't open crafting tables and chests, pick items or write messages like 3-5 seconds before disconnecting, but i can still open doors. Cpt__Duck says he has the same problem.
EDIT: The reboot solved the problem.

I disconnect from the server nearly every 30 seconds with the reason ''Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException''.
I can't open crafting tables and chests, pick items or write messages like 3-5 seconds before disconnecting, but i can still open doors. Cpt__Duck says he has the same problem.
it could be something with both computers

EDIT 2: Cpt__Duck still has the problem.

Messing around with Bukkit settings. I don't understand how the mob spawning mechanics work at all.

2014-01-19_16.45.26.png

Also, if people can please upload screenshots of what their screens say when they get disconnected, that would be immensely helpful.

The server will be down for a day at the most. Sorry for the inconvenience. I also think I found the source of the lag problems.

Also, if people can please upload screenshots of what their screens say when they get disconnected, that would be immensely helpful.
Isn't writing the kick reason enough?

i was returning home then i crashed. i relogged and i was dead i found out that a zombie somehow nicked my diamond armour and sword and whenever i try to kill it i get the same lag aquatwig got and then i got disconnected and now i can't relog. here's what i was missing
1 full set of diamond armour
1 diamond sword
3 iron ingots
1 diamond pickaxe
15 diamonds
and 1 gold nugget

Back