• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

I lost my Looting X Sword. It was in my Enderchest, now its gone =(
Remind me next time I'm online.

The Boss Blaze is a thing, and is spawned by killing 10 creepers within 10 seconds. It shoots homing fireballs, burns people who attack it with swords, decays the duration of fire-protection potions by 10% each time it's hit with a sword, and drops an emerald block upon death. For the moment, it's nowhere near as deadly as I'd like it to be.

I fell into a ravine right next to my outpost and lost a lot of important items, the most important items being a regular diamond sword, an effiency 2 diamond pickaxe, iron armor and an Emerald block. I was trying to get my horse out of the deep water, I got caught in the current and a skeleton shot me to death. All I managed to retrieve were 12 Beef pieces. I'd appreciate help with any of the above, even if it means having to choose one or the other.

I fell into a ravine right next to my outpost and lost a lot of important items, the most important items being a regular diamond sword, an effiency 2 diamond pickaxe, iron armor and an Emerald block. I was trying to get my horse out of the deep water, I got caught in the current and a skeleton shot me to death. All I managed to retrieve were 12 Beef pieces. I'd appreciate help with any of the above, even if it means having to choose one or the other.
Sure, remind me next time you see me online and I'll pay you with the items :D

chris i cna replace those items no prob if you would like, might or might not be on today after school due to finals and such

oh and theo dont you think that 10 creepers in 10 sec is a lil redc.. i think it should be more like 30 sec or so, hard for anyone to summon him

chris i cna replace those items no prob if you would like, might or might not be on today after school due to finals and such

oh and theo dont you I think that 10 creepers in 10 sec is a lil redc.. i think it should be more like 30 sec or so, hard for anyone to summon him
FTFY (less dickish), and I changed it to 15 in a minute for every mob.

that works out great actually especially with the ones that cant handle the bosses

btw spider bosses are still my fave :D

To Theo: apperently whne the server crashed, i was killed.... here's what i had: full diamond armor: prot4 unbr3 shirt, pants, and boots, (w/ ff4) and a helm with resp 2 aqua affinity 1 and prot 3. i had a eff 5, unbr 3, slik 1 pick and a High Freq. blade (personnally earned before i came to the town Tsy. just as an Fyi if you didn't know.) and unbr 3 eff, 4 axe, and shovel. also about 3 stacks of bricks and 2 stacks of acacia wood

Sure, remind me next time you see me online and I'll pay you with the items :D

That message was meant for StTheo, but if you can, I won't stop you if you really want to.

Actually I feel like I've been getting a bit too much help lately and want to try doing things the right way, i.e actually taking the time to mine everything I need, and get the legendary armor/weapons. I rushed into the boss scene expecting to be successful w/o realizing I had to actually do work to fight properly. I appreciated the help though, it made many unexpected occurences possible. Just like my mom and sister used to say, if you're just given the answer, you didn't learn a thing.

well i logged on today to find all of my items in my inventory and my armor are gone, i drowned last night, but i got my items and such played around a lil and went back to the empire's iron farm and logged out, i logged on today and i was still in the same spot i logged out in without any of my items, soooo yeeaaah

well i logged on today to find all of my items in my inventory and my armor are gone, i drowned last night, but i got my items and such played around a lil and went back to the empire's iron farm and logged out, i logged on today and i was still in the same spot i logged out in without any of my items, soooo yeeaaah

Code:
[18:35:19 INFO]: vesh_vw drowned
[21:10:01 INFO]: vesh_vw issued server command: /back

Theo, Apparently when I was robbed there was more stolen. Some iron and redstone mostly (which I really don't mind since I can get more in a single trip), but they also took my Silk touch I, Efficiency IV, Unbreaking III pick I spent 60 levels on (30 for repairs). I didn't notise it earlier because it's the only enchanted object he took (maybe to look less suspicious?) Anyways, If I could have the pick replaced, I'd be very greatful. If it's too late, then I understand. I would've normally overlooked most enchjantments, but it took me 5 tries to get this one pick and I am really saddened to see it go.

Yeh so I crash died, I got my stuff but it took a toll on my armor and tools, I just need them repaired

Noticing this happening to alot of people

Diamond Helmet Prot 3
Diamond Chestplate Unb 2
Diamond Shoes Prot 4 Unb 3
Diamond Sword Sharp 5 Knockback 2 Fire aspect 1

I am the strangest of all i didnt lose anything before but i had all the lag types
Edit: Can't join the server with the reason ''Failed to login: The authentication are currently down for maintenance.''

Back