Supremacy 1914

You make alliances with people and one person betrays you, the other doesn't give a fuck about morale and give free provinces to your enemy, and the other stops playing the game.
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

You make alliances with people and one person betrays you, the other doesn't give a fuck about morale and give free provinces to your enemy, and the other stops playing the game.
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

waffle-sansenpaikundomo, we had a right of way agreement for the purpose of blocking japan (whom you then allied with), then I gave you the chunk of land in between, then I turned off right of way, and said as much ;o I'm sorry, but I just had to tear down your sheety wall.

waffle-sansenpaikundomo, we had a right of way agreement for the purpose of blocking japan (whom you then allied with), then I gave you the chunk of land in between, then I turned off right of way, and said as much ;o I'm sorry, but I just had to tear down your sheety wall.
Except I didn't ally with Japan, Kris just jumped in and was like "Lol I'll halp!" then never did.

Except I didn't ally with Japan, Kris just jumped in and was like "Lol I'll halp!" then never did.
Empty promises are my specialty.

Frankly, my hole is just too big. I can't even help myself.

My original Japanese provinces are revolting.
(Also, you never ended the trade embargo, jerkdouchefag.)

Well I just signed up an account but I have no idea what I am doing, guess I need to do the tutorial
could anyone tell me how to join the alliance I can not see that tab
*edit I may have found the main screen for my character lol

Well, I'm planning on starting a new EU game soonish, which would be ranked.

As for an unranked game, would people rather go with Great War map just to see what it's like?

Well, I'm planning on starting a new EU game soonish, which would be ranked.

As for an unranked game, would people rather go with Great War map just to see what it's like?
Rather both?

If not possible, I'd prefer the latter.

The game is just for fun after all.

Rather both?

If not possible, I'd prefer the latter.

The game is just for fun after all.
Yeah I was going to put both up. I'm just wondering if people would want the Great War map for the unranked for funs one.
And ranked games = unlocking cool stuff. If I get my score up by 1000 I can start South America maps.

Europe game is up. Can find it in The Games by searching "Team9000 Europe". It doesn't appear to be showing up in internal games, yet.

As for the Great War map, it's apparently not possible unranked. It doesn't let you start without a password if there are other great war maps open, and it doesn't let you start WITH a password if you have it unranked unless the "start when full" option is on.

Dis is funneh to me

message.JPG

newspaper.JPG

Europe game is up. Can find it in The Games by searching "Team9000 Europe". It doesn't appear to be showing up in internal games, yet.

As for the Great War map, it's apparently not possible unranked. It doesn't let you start without a password if there are other great war maps open, and it doesn't let you start WITH a password if you have it unranked unless the "start when full" option is on.
I have joined the new t9k map correct me if I am wrong but I should wait 7 days before attacking

I have joined the new t9k map correct me if I am wrong but I should wait 7 days before attacking
You can attack anthing that has less than 10 provinces.

Anything with 10 provinces is a nation a player can join.
Don't attack a nation a player can join until after 7 days have passed.

Back