T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

I just started playing civ after getting the golden joystick giveaway. How screwed would I be if I joined?
Most people playing are going to be very new and people like me who have been playing for a long time will be playing at higher difficulties (pls be honest). You shouldn't have too hard of a time but I suggest you practice a bit and get to know the hot keys since there will most likely be a timer and nobody wants to be the person taking forever to end their turn.

Most people playing are going to be very new and people like me who have been playing for a long time will be playing at higher difficulties (pls be honest). You shouldn't have too hard of a time but I suggest you practice a bit and get to know the hot keys since there will most likely be a timer and nobody wants to be the person taking forever to end their turn.
^^
I'm doing that right now, almost finished up the Mongol scenario

Conrods in charge of the game night right? The guy in England? xD
Yep it was his GN to host and seems can't count on the Englishman to follow through (or maybe he had some issues), anyways I will be hosting a non-official KF GN around midnight on Halloween (as I'll be busy during the usual GN time with trick or treaters and sleeps.) while I'm at work and that's a GN you can count on happening :).

~Bored

P.S. 10lbs of potato salad achieved to go with ~8lbs of chili and 4lbs of slow cooker BBQ pulled pork. All I have left to make is yams and cupcakes for daughters party :D.

hey guys if you are interested there is a Disney minecraft server how bout next weekend either Saturday or Sunday we all take a vacation from our real lives and live like a kid

hey guys if you are interested there is a Disney minecraft server how bout next weekend either Saturday or Sunday we all take a vacation from our real lives and live like a kid
It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small small world! Kinda iffy on this as personal IP info can be acquired by the server host. Just my 2 1/2 cents ehhhhhhhhhhhh :p

Back