T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

Ace of Spades game night updated and Nov. Calendar plan should be done in a couple days. Stay tuned!

~Bored

P.S. MVPs for the past few game nights will be determined at a later date, gotta rummage through some of the paperwork :D.

Gah, I wish I could play this, but its on during school time. Ace of Spades is such a spectacular game.

So...nothing on the schedule for tonite?

I think everyone is abit busy this weekend :(. Look forward to next weekend!

If you're online, I'm sure there will probably be some people playing tf2, killing floor, or l4d2 (free weekend).

I feel like killing floor is a much more appropriate game for the occasion. (Holloween -> scary and zombies -> scary. Therefore zombies -> holloween by the transitive property)

I feel like killing floor is a much more appropriate game for the occasion. (Holloween -> scary and zombies -> scary. Therefore zombies -> holloween by the transitive property)
You're wrong.
It's the TF2 Halloween event.
This happens only once a year.
This event only lasts for a week.
During this week, you can play on the exclusive Halloween maps, earn exclusive Halloween loot, fight exclusive Halloween bosses, and get exclusive Halloween achievements.

And TF2 has zombies as well.

TF2 > Killing Floor.

Besides, TF2 also has Mr Foster things, and hats.
Hats, hats, hats.

I have a Nov. schedule I've been working on while at work, guess I'll post it up tonight while at work. Please note that revisions may be made and gamenights can totally be added to open slots (if any). Anyways adding TF2 game night for tonight info and leaving the Nov. 1st gamenight info up.

~Bored

P.S. Totally making a Raiderz game night soon, check it out at here. It is FREE currently in open beta testing. :)

:D Why even have e-mail notifications? I can just let ya know on this thread if ya follow it :).

P.S. Updated for Altitude game night!

Community meets are every 3 months-ish to give a good time before we have discussions/meeting.

~Bored

P.S. Sorry a bit late tonight for the gamenight, had a pediatric visit this afternoon that ran over a bit. Definitely will be on time for tomorrows gamenight :).

Launched the server, but think everyone is doing their own thing tonight, tomorrows gamenight is The Ship, hope to see everyone on the cruise :D.

Last Revision: Well Wooty discovered that CS: GO is gonna be a free trial this weekend, sooo moving The Ship game night to a later date. We are toning down game nights to be Wed. and Sat. as last month was a bit packed of them for the first full month of game nights, this is also to keep game nights as sort of a uncommon occurrence. Please feel free to give suggestions as to how this new setup is and if it fits people's schedules a bit better. :)

CS: GO gamenight starting soon! IP 205.251.138.227:27015, cya there ladies and gents

Well that was fun :D We'll probably still be playing some CS: GO tomorrow as the free trial weekend winds up. Updating for next game night!

~Bored

Back