Team Fortress 2 General Thread

In other news, I think it's worth setting down some special Halloween rules for the game night. Merasmus, the new Halloween boss is ridiculously difficult, and teamwork is important if you want to kill him.

You people are poor, and you need that killing-Merasmus-travelling-to-portals-seecret-achievement-hat.

So, here's some official-unofficial-Vorsprung-Halloween-hypenated rules, eh:

1: When playing on koth_lakeside_event (the Merasmus map) or koth_viaduct_event (the Monoculus map) let's have a truce on the point. Wait on the control point for Merasmus / Monoculus to appear, and then kill the fucker. We can have a party on the cap! Hell, I'll even hold a costume party (if I'm there), and give a prize to best dressed.

2: No killing on Skull Island. That's a cock move.

3: Mann Manor and Harvest aren't as important, so normal gameplay there.
Yes.

It was my first, Zen kept friggin' killing me as well as Allimon. I only got so few kills, too. I at least found out what my best class is. :D

Thank god they held the gameknight at the most unconvenient time and day for me.
My thanks go out to everyone who made it possible for me to miss this glorious event.

I made it, and it was fun! I got a new hat, I got a new weapon for spy (a really cool revolver) and I got some poitions as well ^.^ but I didn't get a single kill because MY FUCKING COMPUTER hates steam games and can't keep them open with them over heating. I need to get a new one from my school soon. Which brings up my next question, for my backpack in TF2, will it keep all my items, like, when I redownload it, it will all be there, or is it on this pc. Because if it's on the pc I know how to back it all up...I just....wonna know. :thumbsup:

I made it, and it was fun! I got a new hat, I got a new weapon for spy (a really cool revolver) and I got some poitions as well ^.^ but I didn't get a single kill because MY FUCKING COMPUTER hates steam games and can't keep them open with them over heating. I need to get a new one from my school soon. Which brings up my next question, for my backpack in TF2, will it keep all my items, like, when I redownload it, it will all be there, or is it on this pc. Because if it's on the pc I know how to back it all up...I just....wonna know. :thumbsup:
Your TF2 items are stored on Valve's servers, not your pc. It's safe to install anywhere.

I aggree...except I don't. I think hats are awesome and are the whole thing about the game....HATS HAHAHAHAHa

It just makes heads look bigger and being a dastardly sniper that I am, easier to spot who's potentially more of a threat from the crowd.

Some make tf2 look pony-mod ugly.

Would anyone be up for a run at Merasmus and Monoculus sometime this weekend? I've tried and failed to get both on public servers; I obviously over-estimate the IQ of some players.

Would anyone be up for a run at Merasmus and Monoculus sometime this weekend? I've tried and failed to get both on public servers; I obviously over-estimate the IQ of some players.
I already have the hat but I would be happy to assist you.

Their supposed to act in a boss capacity, and they provide a different kind of gameplay during halloween.

Does Valve do this kind of update for the Holiday season too? Like a Christmas update, or is it just for Halloween?

Back