Patch notes

Team Fortress 2
Unlocked the "What's in the Portal 2 Soundtrack Box?"[1]
Added new promo Items[2]
Removed Salvaged Crate #40, Crate #49 and Crate #54 from the drop list
Added Salvaged Crate #50, Crate #56, and Crate #57 to the drop list
Updated the localization files
Undocumented changes
Added Mann Co. Painting Set, Strange Part Medics Killed, Strange Part Tanks Destroyed, Strange Part Long-Distance Kills, Strange Bacon Grease.
Notes

↑ Ap-Sap
↑ Wilson Weave, Ham Shank, Bloodhound, Dapper Disguise, Necronomicrown, Long Fall Loafers and Samson Skewer

I thought you were joking but
OH GOD

THIS IS THE BEST UPDATE OF ALL TIME

Patch notes

Team Fortress 2
Unlocked the "What's in the Portal 2 Soundtrack Box?"[1]
Added new promo Items[2]
Removed Salvaged Crate #40, Crate #49 and Crate #54 from the drop list
Added Salvaged Crate #50, Crate #56, and Crate #57 to the drop list
Updated the localization files
Undocumented changes
Added Mann Co. Painting Set, Strange Part Medics Killed, Strange Part Tanks Destroyed, Strange Part Long-Distance Kills, Strange Bacon Grease.
Notes

↑ Ap-Sap
↑ Wilson Weave, Ham Shank, Bloodhound, Dapper Disguise, Necronomicrown, Long Fall Loafers and Samson Skewer
Strange Original <3

Darn, would love a strange build tool. The wrench only keeping track of sentry kills is silly.

Tip to all: you can still get the Genuine Ap-Sap.

That CD's still on Amazon.

And fuck the Ap-Sap is amazing,
Whip it out
"Oh hello!"
And then you place it on something
"Not gonna lie: master hacker."
"Just snip the nice plump green wire oh whoops it's broken"

BEST
THING
EVER

Just a random question, but do any of you purposefully use bad weapons for the sake of making them look good. I'll be honest i love my strange wrap assassin for the irony of its uselessness. I plan on buying a nametag and calling it "the paper tube of embarrassment". Any way, the question still stands, do you use a bad weapon because it's a bad weapon?

Just a random question, but do any of you purposefully use bad weapons for the sake of making them look good. I'll be honest i love my strange wrap assassin for the irony of its uselessness. I plan on buying a nametag and calling it "the paper tube of embarrassment". Any way, the question still stands, do you use a bad weapon because it's a bad weapon?
I'd still use a bad weapon depending, if its a situation where its functionality is better than the stock or others than sure. most non-stock weaponry have some scenario where they are more appropriate to use than anything else...

I'd still use a bad weapon depending, if its a situation where its functionality is better than the stock or others than sure. most non-stock weaponry have some scenario where they are more appropriate to use than anything else...

Yeah i can see where you're coming from. I occasionally use the short curcit in MvM on maps like decoy where the wrangler wouldn't be of much of use, since the map is so small.

Back