Team Fortress 2 General Thread

I like detonator <3

It's a more fun version of the Scorch Shot.
I don't mind the Scorch Shot. It's my favourite of all the flare guns.

Although, to be fair, all the Pyro secondaries are good. They are all exceptionally good.
My personal preference is Shotgun, but I would honestly be happy with any one of them.

The Shotgun is just versatile, is all.

you must be one heck of a rocket jumper considering you can get past enemy lines pushing the cart.

I just noticed that you put PL in there, and I didn't know what it meant, so yeah...no. I only do that when I'm playing KOTH, and it's really fun to kill all the small guys right when they walk out.

I also need to find out how to rocketjump better with the stock rocket launcher.

I just noticed that you put PL in there, and I didn't know what it meant, so yeah...no. I only do that when I'm playing KOTH, and it's really fun to kill all the small guys right when they walk out.

I also need to find out how to rocketjump better with the stock rocket launcher.
Use fifty cents, buy a rocket jumper.

Is there by any chance you can find a Mann Co. key on the ground (drop)?
Nope!

Anyway,
So Zen took some Steroids...
ZenHoovy.jpg

And I had to take care of this situation
SpyAdventures.jpg

Just uploaded a new market gardening video, thought I'd share with my lovely friends.

What happend was, the 1st soldier just went right infront of me, was an easy kill
then I swooped around, and got the pyro.

Hope you enjoy
(Yes, this is indeed me)

Just uploaded a new market gardening video, thought I'd share with my lovely friends.

What happend was, the 1st soldier just went right infront of me, was an easy kill
then I swooped around, and got the pyro.

Hope you enjoy
(Yes, this is indeed me)
NAICE SHUVLIN'

Back