Team Fortress 2 General Thread

In other news
Steamfunny.png

Me and Zen only had them changed for around 30 minutes or so :p

Which one? Either way, it's a reference to Zen surprising me with a crit rocket barrage, resulting in me being gibbed.

And let me get this straight:

No one is allowed to gib me.

No one.
Except me.
I can gib him.

Because, if I manage to gib him as a Pyro, I would have deserved it,
Because that's reasonably difficult.

Except me.
I can gib him.

Because, if I manage to gib him as a Pyro, I would have deserved it,
Because that's reasonably difficult.
Reflect gibs are okay, to be expected when going demo vs. pro pyro. That and self gibs. I fucking love standing on top of my stickies.

When's the next time we're having a TF2 game night? I really need to get more acquainted with everyone else, as well as get some good tips from watching.

When's the next time we're having a TF2 game night? I really need to get more acquainted with everyone else, as well as get some good tips from watching.
No idea. That's something to take up with Woot, Bored or Ollee, as they're the ones who govern that.

Often, I (and others) arrange impromptu events. These aren't anything special; generally they're usually some half-arsed MvM rounds, a bit of Snipin' map fever, or some good ol' pub stomping. In that case, it's generally a word of mouth thing.

It pays to be part of the T9k Steam group. Put the prefix "[T9K]" in your Steam nickname as well (for you, it would be
"[T9K]Amaterasu", as mine is "[T9K]Vorsprung]").

Check the forums regularly, be on Mumble when you can, and be a good player.

No idea. That's something to take up with Woot, Bored or Ollee, as they're the ones who govern that.

Often, I (and others) arrange impromptu events. These aren't anything special; generally they're usually some half-arsed MvM rounds, a bit of Snipin' map fever, or some good ol' pub stomping. In that case, it's generally a word of mouth thing.

It pays to be part of the T9k Steam group. Put the prefix "[T9K]" in your Steam nickname as well (for you, it would be
"[T9K]Amaterasu", as mine is "[T9K]Vorsprung]").

Check the forums regularly, be on Mumble when you can, and be a good player.

Really (and this is my first opinion on MvM Boot Camp, so expect a change in it), most parts of MvM are really easy. If you put a sentry up near the hatch where the bombs go, it's really easy to get a lot of kills. Also, I don't use "amaterasu" as my IGN. You'll mostly see me as jigadirasu. I check the forums A LOT, so that's good. I can't really access Mumble due to the age limits, and I'm often a bit of a dick, but you'll find me to be a good guy. I wonder what you're like...meh. See you in TF2 or whenever.

Really (and this is my first opinion on MvM Boot Camp, so expect a change in it), most parts of MvM are really easy. If you put a sentry up near the hatch where the bombs go, it's really easy to get a lot of kills. Also, I don't use "amaterasu" as my IGN. You'll mostly see me as jigadirasu. I check the forums A LOT, so that's good. I can't really access Mumble due to the age limits, and I'm often a bit of a dick, but you'll find me to be a good guy. I wonder what you're like...meh. See you in TF2 or whenever.
1. I agree, I find Boot Camp pretty easy, provided you have a full party and it's not Mannworks. I hate Mannworks.

2. Then "[T9K]Jigadirasu". Or whatever.

3. Mumble's not a massive issue anyway.

4. I'm a gigantic flying phallus with penis bits attached to the shaft as I fly across tc_hydro flapping my dick wings.

5. I'm going to burn the shit out of you one day.

1. I agree, I find Boot Camp pretty easy, provided you have a full party and it's not Mannworks. I hate Mannworks.

2. Then "[T9K]Jigadirasu". Or whatever.

3. Mumble's not a massive issue anyway.

4. I'm a gigantic flying phallus with penis bits attached to the shaft as I fly across tc_hydro flapping my dick wings.

5. I'm going to burn the shit out of you one day.

I wouldn't be surprised if you did burn me. I've got gunboats, though. :D

Back