Team Fortress 2 General Thread

I just started playing TF2 again. relearned the controls. Does anyone wanna show me the ropes?

[T9K]Cheese7710

hAA96D9B0

the best way to play Spy!

The sniper's deep, carnal, and almost animalistic character makes me shiver. Having earphones the increase the bass of his voice is like an arousing symphony that enters my body, travelling to my brain. Pleasuring feelings ensue afterwards and I cannot help but shiver once more with excitement. The sniper is an incredible mercinary with incredible teeth. Those long, strong, legs and those gorgeous boots.

Mmph.<3

The sniper's deep, carnal, and almost animalistic character makes me shiver. Having earphones the increase the bass of his voice is like an arousing symphony that enters my body, travelling to my brain. Pleasuring feelings ensue afterwards and I cannot help but shiver once more with excitement. The sniper is an incredible mercinary with incredible teeth. Those long, strong, legs and those gorgeous boots.

Mmph.<3
You should get on Mumble.
I just started playing TF2 again. relearned the controls. Does anyone wanna show me the ropes?

[T9K]Cheese7710
Add me and I will answer any and all questions or anything

In other, breaking news:

Vorsprung's getting news of promos before they even appear in-game!

Pre-order Brutal Legend on Steam and get EVEN MORE SWEET PROMOS
Mq0Zkra

AWWWWW YEAH ROVING REPORTATION
#vorswag

I am officially training myself as a Pyro. Might add Spy and Sniper in there later, and I'll try to keep myself balanced.

Back