• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000: A Visual History

Wow I never saw this thread for all 6 months of its existence. Can someone gimme a summary/tell me what everyone's discussing?

Wow I never saw this thread for all 6 months of its existence. Can someone gimme a summary/tell me what everyone's discussing?
Remember when we had the picture of team9000 then had another to show how much it's grown? Well we took a brand new one to show how we've grown ever more :D. Check the very first post to see all three pictures

Awww. I'm in the picture. You love me. You really love me! Also, after 3 weeks straight of Beta, I need some classic. Getting withdrawals.

Glad you guys like it! :eek:
Not really sure how the next pic should be done, since it would probably include a lot more people. I was thinking of something along the lines of taking the faces off of everyone's skin, and then making some kind of photo mosaic with them...

Back